+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Lucy/AJ "Going Out" Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by camicofield_15
    i went to see katelyn and i went to the last show they just had and i hung out with everyone katelyn was with...and katelyn, lucy, chantel, and aj are all good friends!!! and no lucy and aj are not going out!
    wow, you're so lucky!! when does katelyn get home?? do you know if she's gonna be at the show on tuesday?? just wondering!

Quote Originally Posted by LucyHale
    they cut and paste all the time. for example when they showed danielle bobbing her head and enjoying chantel's performance, in reality all they did was play back the recording and tell danielle to look like she was having fun.
    oh yeah, i heard that too. someone posted it on a kelly clarkson board i think.

Quote Originally Posted by americanjuniors5
    where is everyone geetin these pictures from like personal one like of chantal and katylin ??????? lol please tell me !!!!!!????
    i got that one off the official katelyn fan club.

Kara Lieberman Fan KaraIsNumeroUno's Avatar
    If you were Lucy, would you go out with someone 3 years younger than you if you were 14? COME ON NOW! get real..
    Kara is the best of the best! The most talented of the talented! The prettiest of the pretty! and my american junior!

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraIsNumeroUno
    If you were Lucy, would you go out with someone 3 years younger than you if you were 14? COME ON NOW! get real..
    aj's 12 so its only a 2 year difference
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

A.J. is 12. So lucy's only 2 years older than him.

Kara Lieberman Fan KaraIsNumeroUno's Avatar
    Only 2 years. but still, if you are in HIGHSCHOOL do you think you would want to be seen with a seventh grader? No.. Trust me on this, no highschooler in their right mind would do that..
    Kara is the best of the best! The most talented of the talented! The prettiest of the pretty! and my american junior!

i agree with karaisnumerouno . . . if lucy is 14 then im her age and really wouldn't want to be going out with a seventh grader

and i'm sure theyre just friends
    everyone seems to blow these things up
    :: E r i k a ::
    Join the American Juniors Street Team mwa ha ha

#1 AJ MELENDEZ LOVER!! Aj & clay baby's Avatar
    AJ might just be interested but wants a girl closer to him!!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraIsNumeroUno
    Only 2 years. but still, if you are in HIGHSCHOOL do you think you would want to be seen with a seventh grader? No.. Trust me on this, no highschooler in their right mind would do that..
    I'm in high school as well - and you wouldn't do that, but if Lucy was interested - the fact that he was on TV and considered "hot" probably would not be affected by the grade difference.

#1 AJ MELENDEZ LOVER!! Aj & clay baby's Avatar
    Yeah but they live too far apart I mean it probably wouldn't work!!

FORT Regular
    I'm sorry, but all these rumors are ridiculous. I don't believe for a second that AJ and Lucy are going out...all the finalists are just really good friends. Lucy probably cried when AJ didn't make it because she just really wanted him in the band. Having AJ would help the band out a lot: there wouldn't be any comments about one boy...or saying that Lucy doesn't belong because she's too old or something like that. She'd also have someone closer to her age to talk to.

Anyway, 2 years is a huge difference at that age, especially if the girl is older. If they were both in high school, it might not be such a big deal (although it would probably still be a little strange), but a 14 year old girl is a lot more mature than a 12 year old boy...no matter how "hot" he is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345