+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Lucy/AJ "Going Out" Rumors

Umm technically, since the show was pre-recorded, yes they CAN cut and paste. But I dont think they cut and pasted that particular part.

FORT Fogey
    The shows not live. Get your fact straight..... Also, they CAN edit... they edited out Katelyn crying. they only showed her crying a tiny bit, it was much worse in reality....

-Rach

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by aj_tha_qt_4me
    I got the chance to meet all of them and hang out with them and they are ALL good friends; some more than others, but there aren't any "best friend" things between just 2 kids
    woah, how did you get to meet them??

And another thing...i don't know about you guys, but i wouldn't want a bunch of people i don't know talking about my love life. I mean, i thought it was a little weird when they started bawling, but think about it...AJ would have been the balance for the group (for age and gender), and they might have just been upset that they lost that balance.

AMeRiCanJunIoR5
    where is everyone geetin these pictures from like personal one like of chantal and katylin ??????? lol please tell me !!!!!!????

yeah, i would like to know too please plus i think at this very moment or whatever it says at the top of the forum that "LucyHale" is on poser or not i have no idea so y'all could ask...oh yeah and i agree it would be weird to have a bunch of strangers talking about my love life *shivers* but 12 is not too young and adolescent as so many of you are making it sound, im 12 and that stuff is there...but i see pretty much all of y'alls points so its weird

FORT Fogey
    Stop using Lingo... Geez... John says it all the time. (I'm not saying it to anyone in paticular )

-Rach

they cut and paste all the time. for example when they showed danielle bobbing her head and enjoying chantel's performance, in reality all they did was play back the recording and tell danielle to look like she was having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by aj_tha_qt_4me
    I got the chance to meet all of them and hang out with them and they are ALL good friends; some more than others, but there aren't any "best friend" things between just 2 kids
    Whoa is aj kissing you!

YOu're so lucky!

I kinda thought that Lucy liked AJ but i think Danielle might too!
    I Love Canyon!!

FORT Newbie
    i went to see katelyn and i went to the last show they just had and i hung out with everyone katelyn was with...and katelyn, lucy, chantel, and aj are all good friends!!! and no lucy and aj are not going out!

#1 AJ MELENDEZ LOVER!! Aj & clay baby's Avatar
    I know for a fact AJ is single!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast