+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Winners or the losers??

Winners or the losers??

Who do you personally think would make the better group in your opinion if you had to choose one:

The winners: Taylor, Tori, Chauncey, Danielle, Lucy
    OR
    The losers: AJ, Morgan, Katelyn, Chantal, Jordan

For me, for Overall vocals and dancing skills, the losers are so much better as a group. I'd rather follow the losers as a group than the winners. What about you???

I "STILL" love A.J.!
    i defintely think the "losers" would make a WAY better group!

You are right. The "losers" all the way!

i don't think either group are that good. lucy and danielle are the best singers hands down. taylor is arguably the best dancer. tori and chauncey are weak links though.

on the other hand, you have a very weak singer in jordan, a very weak dancer in chantel. morgan is probably the best overall package out of anyone in the top 10. aj and katelyn are just average in everything.

Quote Originally Posted by superfly
    i don't think either group are that good. lucy and danielle are the best singers hands down. taylor is arguably the best dancer. tori and chauncey are weak links though.

on the other hand, you have a very weak singer in jordan, a very weak dancer in chantel. morgan is probably the best overall package out of anyone in the top 10. aj and katelyn are just average in everything.
    I agree Lucy is the best singer, but Danielle? Danielle can sing ballads great, but overall singing, she is not as good as AJ and Morgan. And she can't sing fast songs as good as Chantal, Katelyn, and even Jordan. Danielle is so super at slow songs, they overlooked her flaws with fast songs and put her in the group. Taylor has surprised me with her dancing as the shows went on, but she is no where near the dancer MOrgan or Jordan are. Taylor is technically good, but she doesn't have the power and extra energy that Morgan and Jordan puts in their moves. Lucy, Tori and Chauncey are such horrible dancers, that they make Taylor look really good next to them.

chantel sing fast songs good? i don't think so, look at sundown. jordan sing fast songs good? nope, look at abc, her vocals were WAY off. taylor does look bored at times but she is a very good dancer.

FORT Newbie
    I also agree that Danielle isn't as great a singer as most people seem to think. She has a pretty voice, but it's a very weak voice.

Chantel is the opposite, she has a powerful voice, she just needs a little more training. Give her a couple years and she might blow Danielle out of the water. You can teach someone like Chantel how to be a better singer, but turning a weak voice into a strong one takes a lot more work.

Jordan definitely doesn't get enough respect for her singing. She goes flat sometimes but she has a great voice. Once again you can teach great singing, but a great voice like Lucy's, Jordan's or Chantel's comes naturally.

Even Tori and Taylor have better voices the Danielle. I don't care what Justin Guarinni (SP?) thinks, he can't sing anyway.

These are just kids, we should have been looking for the best voices instead of who's already had the most training. Face it, all the kids improved a lot as the weeks went on, everyone who makes the group is just going to get better and better. In the long run the stronger voices would have made a better group.

Oh well, the group still rocks! As far as I'm concerned they should just make a ten person group. The more members the better!

Quote Originally Posted by superchris
    I also agree that Danielle isn't as great a singer as most people seem to think. She has a pretty voice, but it's a very weak voice.

Chantel is the opposite, she has a powerful voice, she just needs a little more training. Give her a couple years and she might blow Danielle out of the water. You can teach someone like Chantel how to be a better singer, but turning a weak voice into a strong one takes a lot more work.

Jordan definitely doesn't get enough respect for her singing. She goes flat sometimes but she has a great voice. Once again you can teach great singing, but a great voice like Lucy's, Jordan's or Chantel's comes naturally.

Even Tori and Taylor have better voices the Danielle. I don't care what Justin Guarinni (SP?) thinks, he can't sing anyway.

These are just kids, we should have been looking for the best voices instead of who's already had the most training. Face it, all the kids improved a lot as the weeks went on, everyone who makes the group is just going to get better and better. In the long run the stronger voices would have made a better group.

Oh well, the group still rocks! As far as I'm concerned they should just make a ten person group. The more members the better!
    you're confusing powerful voice with a good voice. those are two different things. danielle doesn't have a powerful voice, but she has a very good one. jordan doesn't have a powerful voice nor a good one, but she is a good performer.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by superfly
    you're confusing powerful voice with a good voice. those are two different things. danielle doesn't have a powerful voice, but she has a very good one. jordan doesn't have a powerful voice nor a good one, but she is a good performer.

No I'm not confusing powerful with good. Yes both Chantel and Jordan go flat at times, but they have awesome voices. Uniuque, natural voices that sound nice to the ear. That's a good voice.

Yes Danielle has a nice voice, but the lack of power and uniqueness hurts her. Her voice is also much to wavey, she doesn't hold her notes as long as she should. She sings in falsetto half the time, which isn't even a natural singing voice.

She has a pretty voice, not a good one.

i agree, Danielle voice isnt that powerful, but shes a great natural sing. She reminds me of my future wife kelly clarkson she has great natural ,soulful sounding voice, but unlike danielles its very strong. the strongest vioces in the competiton were Lucy, AJ, Chantel, but chantel doesnt now how to use hers.
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast