+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Winners or the losers??

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by yahright
    Danielle is horrible at fast songs compared to the rest of the juniors, in exception to Chauncey, he is the worst of them all at fast songs. Danielle's voice gives out when singing up tempo songs. Day dream believer and Locomotion. It's not rich and isn't powerful either. It's not consistant and pretty light during some parts. The only thing Danielle does better than most of the other juniors is when she, like Debbie Gibson said, stands their and just sings a ballad. Nothing against Danielle, I like her and she does have a beautiful sweet voice. I think AJ and morgan deserved the last spot more, but I'm happy for Danielle.
    Exactly what I've been thinking since the start.

Quote Originally Posted by superchris
    I agree. Sorry if it seemed like it but my other post wasn't meant as a response to you. I like the group the way it is. I would have liked the group no matter who made it because I was able to pick what I liked about all 10 kids and become a fan of them all.

I just can't stand when people come in here and say things like "Chantel sucked" or "Chantel" can't sing. Because it's wrong. Her voice is great, and yes she goes flat and lacks range but her natural ability makes up for all of that. Can you people do better?

Danielle was consistently good, but not better then A.J. or Chantel until the very end, which the voting shows. Danielle just found the right time to break out and got the right song when she needed it. Good for her! She deserves her spot in the group.

The sad thing is that so many people watched this great show and didn't come away a fan of all 10 performers the way I did. It's too bad some of you are wasting your energy disliking great performers like Chantel, Jordan, Taylor,Tori or anyone else when you could be enjoying all ten the way I do! I feel bad for you.
    Well said!

Quote Originally Posted by superfly
    i don't think either group are that good. lucy and danielle are the best singers hands down. taylor is arguably the best dancer. tori and chauncey are weak links though.

on the other hand, you have a very weak singer in jordan, a very weak dancer in chantel. morgan is probably the best overall package out of anyone in the top 10. aj and katelyn are just average in everything.
    i think jordan is the best dancer. i honestely don't think taylors that good at all. during "do ya love me?" watch her do [when i say do, i really mean try] to do the mash potato behind the master of masters at this: katelyn.

I agree Lucy is the best singer, but Danielle? Danielle can sing ballads great, but overall singing, she is not as good as AJ and Morgan. And she can't sing fast songs as good as Chantal, Katelyn, and even Jordan. Danielle is so super at slow songs, they overlooked her flaws with fast songs and put her in the group. Taylor has surprised me with her dancing as the shows went on, but she is no where near the dancer MOrgan or Jordan are. Taylor is technically good, but she doesn't have the power and extra energy that Morgan and Jordan puts in their moves. Lucy, Tori and Chauncey are such horrible dancers, that they make Taylor look really good next to them.
    i agree with the majority of what you said, but i think that chauncey is a cute dancer!!!

I agree, Jordan does have a strong voice when it's called for. The reason why Jordan didn't sound as good overall compared to the other singers is because she had the WORST set of songs during this whole singing process. I mean, the songs they gave her to sing was HORRIBLE. NO other junior had a set of songs that were harder and atrocious like Jordan had to sing. Especially the 3rd and 4th songs she had to sing that really killed her chances of making the group. It's as if they were purposely sabotaging her chances by giving her downright nasty songs to sing. If the other juniors had to sing Jordan's sucky songs, they wouldn't look as good either.
    agreed MUCH. :cough:magic:cough:
    i really like jordan

Ok i really like all of the 10 that were on a.j. i think that all of them are all talented in their own ways and they have their flaws too but they are all still great. ya know but n e ways i think that for me the group right now is good and the people that made it u know being sent back to coach for chantel and a.j. was probably a good thing for them cuz hey they might become big but everyone that didnt make it like a.j. morgan chantel jordan and katelyn are still good.we still have to give them all credit no matter if they made it or not like most of u have been sayin.
    thas all i havta say so...... hopefully that made sense

Quote Originally Posted by GroovyMe
    Eh...Katelyn's voice is average. But I believe she has quite a range and she can hit those notes. But it really annoyed me that the stupid judges hardly commented her singing but her good looks. PUHLEASE.

Anyways, it doesn't matter WHICH combination of 5 you make, NO ONE WILL BE HAPPY. *Sigh* so just suck it up and move on I suppose. Dont like them? Don't buy the CD. Simple as that. Generally, ALL of them are very VERY talented.
    yeah that junks was bogus. its not like it was her fault though. i'm sure she would've liked to hear more comments on her singing too.
    and totally agree with what you said last. everyone's gonna have their favorite and half of the country isn't going to like the band the way it is. all the juniors are great and have some real guts to get up there and did what they did.

ok i forgot one thing i think that i wanted a.j. or morgan to fill the last spot cuz one of them would've evened it out but like ya right said im happy for danielle too

Quote Originally Posted by superchris
    The sad thing is that so many people watched this great show and didn't come away a fan of all 10 performers the way I did. It's too bad some of you are wasting your energy disliking great performers like Chantel, Jordan, Taylor,Tori or anyone else when you could be enjoying all ten the way I do! I feel bad for you.
    i did!! i truly love them all, some just more than others. i could definetly listen to every performance throughout the whole season [of the finals ONLY.. some of those semis were just bleh] and say that i liked it. they're all super talented.

FORT Newbie
    There have been some REALLY good posts in here since earlier this morning! I'm glad there are more of you out there that are fans of all 10 contestants, and can find good things to say about all the kids!

Good for you guys!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast