+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How would you have changed the voting?

FORT Newbie

How would you have changed the voting?

So I am getting the feeling that everyone is unhappy with the voting system. How do you think it could have been better?

I think that all 10 should have performed for the full 5 weeks. They should have just kept a tally of the votes and then told us at the end of 5 weeks who the top five vote getters were, making the band all at once.

Too keep us interested they could have gave us tidbits of information. Like this week Danielle moved up two spots or This week Lucy is in the lead.

To avoid the tears the kids should have been all backstage and when they announced a winner they could have come out all happy like. Then we don't see the others cry.

Just my thoughts.
    You were born an original, don't die a copy.

I think thats a great idea about how everyone preforms all 5 weeks. I would have never thought about that but it makes so much sense and it would probably make less tears(maybe) I hope FOX reads this comment. I personally think you need to send this to them for an idea for the next one. Nice Job!!
    AJ is my true American Junior!
    ~Heather~

#1 AJ MELENDEZ LOVER!! Aj & clay baby's Avatar
    I like ur idea!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann-joyke
    So I am getting the feeling that everyone is unhappy with the voting system. How do you think it could have been better?

I think that all 10 should have performed for the full 5 weeks. They should have just kept a tally of the votes and then told us at the end of 5 weeks who the top five vote getters were, making the band all at once.

Too keep us interested they could have gave us tidbits of information. Like this week Danielle moved up two spots or This week Lucy is in the lead.

To avoid the tears the kids should have been all backstage and when they announced a winner they could have come out all happy like. Then we don't see the others cry.

Just my thoughts.
    I totally agree with you. I believe that America was too quick to vote in the Thompson girls without really having a chance to see what the other kids were capable of.

FORT Newbie
    Another thing that I think would have helped us in the voting process would have been having someone in the industry (not a singer, a suit) comment on who they would put in a group of five and why after each week's performance.

It may have helped put a more solid group together.

The group we choose will be decent, but when the contract is up Lucy will bail to go solo and Chauncey will bail because he is a group with all girls.

JMO
    You were born an original, don't die a copy.

+ Reply to Thread