+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Final Thoughts

Danielle and Katelyn fan BeautifulSoul's Avatar
    I'm obviously glad to see Danielle coming out from behind winning the final spot. However, there are certain people in the group who I want outtie!

Doesn't this group make out the perfect band?

Tori and Taylor can have their own duo group with just the two of them. They can be the center of attention all they want!!! Get them out! Pleeease!!
    Why do birds suddenly appear? Everytime, you are near. Just like me, they long to be close to yooooooooooou-----YEAAAAH!! Danielle you're #1!! Woooo!

Quote Originally Posted by americanbabe
    i was watching it and when lucy cried for A.J. did it seem to anyone else like she had a thing for him? i could see if it was chantel cause they were tight and all and i know all of them were tight and all but would you really cry that hysterically? and in all those hard rock cafe pics they are touching arms and stuff...anyways i was sad to see poor morgan cry the kid didn't deserve it and i couldn't bare to see katelyn and jordan sry i turned away from the screen when that happened A.J. i have said i could live without but i think that week he did better then chantel and i am happy danielle made it but the other "losing" 5 have the better group they should start that and be more successful...oh and i turned it off before they started singing one step closer and people in idolforums.com were saying lucy seemed pissed so does anyone have a pic of that?
    hard rock cafe pics???? can someone give me the link???
    I Love American Juniors!!!
    Congratulations to DANIELLE WHITE! Lucy Hale, Chauncey Matthews, and Taylor and Tori Thompson!

Quote Originally Posted by JuniorsFANatic
    hard rock cafe pics???? can someone give me the link???
    http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=SRH& logsrch=1 you have to have a name for yourself or whatever to get bigger ones but i think torirocks.com or something like that (sorry im not sure) has them formatted at a different size...oh and i remember a.j. kissing like 2 or 3 of the girls....i thought that was nasty....but im 12 and cringe when people kiss....at least non-hot people kiss so thats just me lol

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=SRH& logsrch=1 you have to have a name for yourself or whatever to get bigger ones but i think torirocks.com or something like that (sorry im not sure) has them formatted at a different size...oh and i remember a.j. kissing like 2 or 3 of the girls....i thought that was nasty....but im 12 and cringe when people kiss....at least non-hot people kiss so thats just me lol
    hmm i couldn't find them on the first link and i don't know if torirocks.com is real.. does anyone else have a link?
    I Love American Juniors!!!
    Congratulations to DANIELLE WHITE! Lucy Hale, Chauncey Matthews, and Taylor and Tori Thompson!

Quote Originally Posted by JuniorsFANatic
    hmm i couldn't find them on the first link and i don't know if torirocks.com is real.. does anyone else have a link?
    hehe sorry but its me again lol sooooo disappointing...anyways its totally tori not tori rocks and its http://totallytori.cjb.net but you might not be able to see them until tomorrow because the cjb or whatever only lets sites be viewed so many times before they don't let anymore people see

i was watching it and when lucy cried for A.J. did it seem to anyone else like she had a thing for him? i could see if it was chantel cause they were tight and all and i know all of them were tight and all but would you really cry that hysterically? more successful...oh and i turned it off before they started singing one step closer and people in idolforums.com were saying lucy seemed pissed so does anyone have a pic of that?
    Lucy did looked pissed and right after One Step Closer she ran and cried hysterically and Jordan,Chantel,Chauncey and Katelyn ran over and hugged her and Taylor ran over later. So i think something was going on between AJ and her plus when AJ got sent back to the couch Lucy was crying hysterically again and Taylor hugged her saying"its ok"
    Last edited by Mickles4814; 08-13-2003 at 11:06 PM.

Lucy is being a little to over-dramatic. and so was chauncy. i dont understand why though...

Quote Originally Posted by Wid789456
    But do we get to see all 10 contistants together again next week?
    according to americanjuniorsmusic.com, yes

kick tori out. kick chauncey out. put morgan and aj in.

Quote Originally Posted by superfly
    kick tori out. kick chauncey out. put morgan and aj in.
    AMEN

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast