+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Interesting article

Quote Originally Posted by stlouischili
    I would think that also, except that the article quoted said that Danielle's parents jnew something good was in store when the show contacted Danielle's school. That leads me to believe that other kids' schools had not been contacted. Unless Danielle's school was contacted because it started earlier than the others', that is pretty telling.
    well i think the newspaper put the "knew something good" in to make a more interesting read. the newspaper wouldn't have any idea whether other schools were contacted. they knew about danielle since it's a local paper and i'm sure the school leaked out that info.

Quote Originally Posted by maleady33
    I wouldn't go to that damn tour IF YOU PAID ME!

-Rach
    Yea the only way I'd pay money to see them is if all 10 of them were there for the tour.

Far From the Place I Love l2hdd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyMe
    Yea...I'm foreseeing things being CHUGGED at them by die hard S Club 7/S Club Juniors fans while they perform in England....not pretty.
    The fact they will be singing S Club 7 and S Club Juniors songs in Europe crossed my mind too. Do we know for sure those will be in their repitoire though? Did they just use them for auditions? No...wait... One Step Closer is an S Club Juniors song isn't it? So they will be performing S Club songs.

Exactly....GOD it wont be pretty...I happen to know British fans are brutal. Man, the talent of these kids is not worth the freakin hassle. They're going to be puppets on a string basically.

Far From the Place I Love l2hdd's Avatar
    I wasn't picturing a full scale tour for these kids. I was picturing large malls or small (1000-2000 seat) theaters and halls. I'm happy with the final group (though like many I think A.J. would have been a better choice for the one boy in the group), but I'm just having trouble grasping a world tour for them.

Yeah me too, there not even that popular yet, so how could they go on a world tour.
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

i think a "world" tour was included in the contract just in case they were big which obviously won't be happening since they won't be big.

Quote Originally Posted by l2hdd
    I'm not sure I conveyed what surprised me about the tour in my first post. I knew the kids were under a one year contract and would be touring off and on for the year. What surprised me is that the article said it will be a world tour. I didn't think the group would have the popularity to go beyond North America. Did Kelly, Justin, Reuben or Clay tour Europe? I didn't pay close enough attention so to me, the juniors touring outside of North America seemed odd.
    kelly's cd and her first single, MI, are being sold/played in overseas markets. i'm pretty sure she has performed in japan and probably england too.

FORT Fanatic
    Um, they're going on tour regardless of the success of their singles. Just the fact that they had the show means Jive has to send them on tour, it's how it works.

FORT Regular
    Maybe the juniors are scheduled to open for someone or something. They aren't headlining are they?
    I tend to agree with whoever said the tour provision may have been included in the contract on a "just in case" basis.
    This group seems destined for the one & done category.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast