+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where do you see these kids in 5 years?

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar

Do you think this kids will last?

Just a thought. They are doing this show and are gonna be getting a contract and what not but do you actually think these kids have enough talent to keep this going for a few years? Not to be mean or anything but they all have this cutsey little imagae right now and the boys still havent hit puberty yet. Their voices are gonna be changin and the girls will be changin as well. Do you think they are gonna really last? It's a tough world out there in music land.
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

Well nothing lasts forever. I think for most of these kids, American Juniors is just going to give them their "fifteen minutes" if you know what I mean. But who knows? Potentially, any one of them could end up being successful later on---it depends on the person and how determined/focused they are.

That's true. I guess its just like anything else now.

Danielle's Number 1!! HurleyINT9969's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayalltheway49
    Just a thought. They are doing this show and are gonna be getting a contract and what not but do you actually think these kids have enough talent to keep this going for a few years? Not to be mean or anything but they all have this cutsey little imagae right now and the boys still havent hit puberty yet. Their voices are gonna be changin and the girls will be changin as well. Do you think they are gonna really last? It's a tough world out there in music land.
    lol, yeah chauncey has a way to go before puberty hits him, i think AJ is pretty much almost through (im a guy and yer voice changes for about 2 years and then stops until u get older) but yeah i think theyll have a good run for awhile and theyre songs will get better (when they actually start singing theyre own songs) and on a final note, chauncey will be good as a solo artist , all he has to do is develop a speech impetement. for example: "Right Thurrr" "Its Getitin Hot In Herrr.." etc. etc.

no offense intended to anyone
    See, Don't You Feel Better Now??

Quote Originally Posted by HurleyINT9969
    lol, yeah chauncey has a way to go before puberty hits him, i think AJ is pretty much almost through (im a guy and yer voice changes for about 2 years and then stops until u get older) but yeah i think theyll have a good run for awhile and theyre songs will get better (when they actually start singing theyre own songs) and on a final note, chauncey will be good as a solo artist , all he has to do is develop a speech impetement. for example: "Right Thurrr" "Its Getitin Hot In Herrr.." etc. etc.

no offense intended to anyone
    I see Chauncey more as a Bryan McKnight when he gets older. Well if he ended up writing his own material that is. But singing wise he has the potential..I just hope they aint gonna put him in corn rows and call him Lil' Chaunce or something stupid one day.

I'llalwayzluvA.J.Melendez Who_Cares's Avatar
    Chauncey sounds Just like Sammy!

Sorry folks, the topic title is these kids not this typo

yeah i think these kids can last not all them maybe 4 of them will be succsesful
    "You and I must make a pact we must bring salvation back where there is love I'll be there" - Jackson 5

Danielle and Katelyn fan BeautifulSoul's Avatar

Where do you see these kids in 5 years?

Taylor and Tori: Starting up their own Business empire and making billions of dollars. Not to mention being on every cover of all of the kiddish/boppish magazines (i.e The Olsen Twins)

Chauncey: I can see him being thugged out and being the newest member of B2k

Katelynn: Being Miss Teen USA for Georgia or being on some kind of Dawson's Creek/Soap opera show

Lucy: Doing eyebrow/Pantene Pro V/Neutrogrena commercials

Danielle: Uhmm---starring in her own show like Lizzie McGuire????

Jordan: I see her being on "All That" with all of those other weird kids...

AJ Melendez: Also on every cover of kiddish/boppish magazines and yet you've never heard any song from him yet (i.e Chris Trousdale)

Morgan Burke: Playing Simba in the Lion King

Chantel Kohl: Auditioning for American Idol and being dissed by Simon.

Does anyone agree? Post your replys
    Why do birds suddenly appear? Everytime, you are near. Just like me, they long to be close to yooooooooooou-----YEAAAAH!! Danielle you're #1!! Woooo!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast