+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where do you see these kids in 5 years?

FORT Regular
    I predict that sometime in the future the ten AJ contestants will be interviewed for an interesting episode of the E! True Hollywood Story.

Danielle and Katelyn fan BeautifulSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stlouischili
    I predict that sometime in the future the ten AJ contestants will be interviewed for an interesting episode of the E! True Hollywood Story.

LMAO No!! Even worse------They're going to be the first ones to have a Behind the Music VH-1 special before they get their drivers liscense.
    Why do birds suddenly appear? Everytime, you are near. Just like me, they long to be close to yooooooooooou-----YEAAAAH!! Danielle you're #1!! Woooo!

Where do i see these kids in 5 years? school

FORT Newbie
    All in REHAB...recuperating from NERVOUS BREAKDOWNS!
    Damn those T sisters....well maybe just Taylor...

Quote Originally Posted by starry night
    Where do i see these kids in 5 years? school
    I wish u guys guys would stop talking about school, we start school on monday and i really dont want to hear about now. I hate it, I just got out of summer school and now i gotta go back.
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

Danielle and Katelyn fan BeautifulSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lamonte
    I wish u guys guys would stop talking about school, we start school on monday and i really dont want to hear about now. I hate it, I just got out of summer school and now i gotta go back.
    Oooooh geez! Summer school is the worse! Eight hours of non-stop work that you've already done before. I flunked math this year, and it was soo horrible. You guys start on Monday? Well we don't start until September 2nd. There's still a lot of summer left for us.

All right----now back to American Juniors!

Marketin_Intern:
    Why do birds suddenly appear? Everytime, you are near. Just like me, they long to be close to yooooooooooou-----YEAAAAH!! Danielle you're #1!! Woooo!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulSoul
    Taylor and Tori: Starting up their own Business empire and making billions of dollars. Not to mention being on every cover of all of the kiddish/boppish magazines (i.e The Olsen Twins)

Chauncey: I can see him being thugged out and being the newest member of B2k

Katelynn: Being Miss Teen USA for Georgia or being on some kind of Dawson's Creek/Soap opera show

Lucy: Doing eyebrow/Pantene Pro V/Neutrogrena commercials

Danielle: Uhmm---starring in her own show like Lizzie McGuire????

Jordan: I see her being on "All That" with all of those other weird kids...

AJ Melendez: Also on every cover of kiddish/boppish magazines and yet you've never heard any song from him yet (i.e Chris Trousdale)

Morgan Burke: Playing Simba in the Lion King

Chantel Kohl: Auditioning for American Idol and being dissed by Simon.

Does anyone agree? Post your replys

Quote Originally Posted by marketin_intern
    All in REHAB...recuperating from NERVOUS BREAKDOWNS!

sadly this isn't remotely a joke, I have had a number of friends in the music business over time and the substance/alcohol abuse rate is, if anything, MORE than you hear about. They say the largest problems are that you are on the road so often when you tour that you basically become rootless and start to lose your identity as you get further and further from the familiar things in your life. The pressure to perform every night becomes monstrous and the hours before performance get more and more boring every day and some days its a major struggle to summon ANY enthusiasm to go on stage and perform. These are kids as young as nine who will be taken out of school and pampered in ways other kids can only dream about BUT they will also be expected to rake in the bucks for a production company that has demonstrated on every level possible that they care NOTHING for these kids as human beings and nothing will be remotely normal in their lives again. Virtually every family is going to have to face the ugly reality they will have to break up with one parent giving up their life to become the travelling chaperon while the rest of the family stays home -in essence this a DIVORCE situation and from everything I have read from parents in this situation its a baddddddddddddd bad thing for everyone in the family involved. There is a long history of teen singers getting in full pitched $ battles with their parents and quite a number have gotten legally emancipated before they turned 18 and sadly few of them have gone onto college. It would be a miracle if all of these kids avoided the need for rehab by 2010. Beware what you wish for.
    everybody has the right to speak their mind, so don't shoot me if I speak mine- ray davies

Oh man I know what you mean. That's why I'm terribly scared for some of them. And I bet they aren't going to get much money doing this either. Even if they are a hit, I bet they'll get hardly the percentage they deserve.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1083
    sadly this isn't remotely a joke, I have had a number of friends in the music business over time and the substance/alcohol abuse rate is, if anything, MORE than you hear about. They say the largest problems are that you are on the road so often when you tour that you basically become rootless and start to lose your identity as you get further and further from the familiar things in your life. The pressure to perform every night becomes monstrous and the hours before performance get more and more boring every day and some days its a major struggle to summon ANY enthusiasm to go on stage and perform. These are kids as young as nine who will be taken out of school and pampered in ways other kids can only dream about BUT they will also be expected to rake in the bucks for a production company that has demonstrated on every level possible that they care NOTHING for these kids as human beings and nothing will be remotely normal in their lives again. Virtually every family is going to have to face the ugly reality they will have to break up with one parent giving up their life to become the travelling chaperon while the rest of the family stays home -in essence this a DIVORCE situation and from everything I have read from parents in this situation its a baddddddddddddd bad thing for everyone in the family involved. There is a long history of teen singers getting in full pitched $ battles with their parents and quite a number have gotten legally emancipated before they turned 18 and sadly few of them have gone onto college. It would be a miracle if all of these kids avoided the need for rehab by 2010. Beware what you wish for.
    Sigh...I was thinking along the same lines myself. Luckily the kids are in a group, so they have some foundations of support and stability. I have some serious concerns over what this will do to their families though. What would happen if a family outright refused to split up?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast