+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041

Thread: *SPOILERS* 8/12 Show Discussion

Danielle and Katelyn fan BeautifulSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superchris
    Good post, you're idea would have been a much better show then the way they did it. If they had just anounced the winner the kids could at least feel happy for that person. They didn't have to single each kid out and tell them NO YOU'RE NOT IN THE GROUP. That was stupid.

I think Jordan and Katelyn cried because no matter how much you prepare for losing there's still that last bit of hope. I was actually surprised at how well some of the kids handled themselves. I figured they would all cry.
    Not to mention that it is utterly humiliating losing on national television. I think the people backstage prepped them...they all knew they were gonna start crying if they didnt make it into the group. Heck, Danielle was in the exact same postition as Jordan, Katelyn, and Morgan. She was never voted into the top three once and actually WON. The same luck could have happened to any of the three that didn't make the final three. So keeping that faith/hope is always good no matter how less likely they were at winning.
    Why do birds suddenly appear? Everytime, you are near. Just like me, they long to be close to yooooooooooou-----YEAAAAH!! Danielle you're #1!! Woooo!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefit
    Here is what should have happened:

Instead of rushing through the first six performances, each remaining junior should have had a bit of time to chat with Ryan, then had their journey video shown, then performed. This allows each kid to shine in what will probably be their last appearance on the show.

After those are done, there should be just the right amount of time to line the six up and read out the name of the winner in a dramatic fashion, let the others congratulate the winners, let the judges have their final say, and have the group perform.

Great idea! I agree, that would've been much better.

Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulSoul
    Heck, Danielle was in the exact same postition as Jordan, Katelyn, and Morgan. She was never voted into the top three once and actually WON. The same luck could have happened to any of the three that didn't make the final three. So keeping that faith/hope is always good no matter how less likely they were at winning.
    The main reason Danielle won is because the judges all but ordered the viewing audience to vote her in last week... they gave her a HUGE push, just like they did with Lucy the previous week... Danielle might have made the top 3 this week but I doubt she'd have won without the judges commenting as they did...

Someone who went to the taping said.........

Tori went to the bathroom during one break, and then again in the next one, and everyone was waiting on her. Ryan was saying how when she came out for us not to embarass her, and when she came out he goes "Don't ask her if she went #1 or #2, we don't wanna embarass her." And then Nigel was teasing her about going #2 and was walking around all straight-legged like his butt hurt or something, and Tori just crosses her arms and slumps down in the couch, it was cute.

FORT Fogey
    I agree, RV!

-Rach

Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur
    The main reason Danielle won is because the judges all but ordered the viewing audience to vote her in last week... they gave her a HUGE push, just like they did with Lucy the previous week... Danielle might have made the top 3 this week but I doubt she'd have won without the judges commenting as they did...
    I'm sorry the reason Danielle won is because she came up HUGE when she had to. I was kind of indifferent about Danielle until that performance. It was just stunning. I think the judges just saw and felt what everyone else did. After all that's why they are there to give their opinions and then it's up to the voters to decide if they agree, obviously they did.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by yahright
    Someone who went to the taping said.........

Tori went to the bathroom during one break, and then again in the next one, and everyone was waiting on her. Ryan was saying how when she came out for us not to embarass her, and when she came out he goes "Don't ask her if she went #1 or #2, we don't wanna embarass her." And then Nigel was teasing her about going #2 and was walking around all straight-legged like his butt hurt or something, and Tori just crosses her arms and slumps down in the couch, it was cute.
    Doesn't sound cute to me - sounds mean. Every report I read from people in the audience for AI2 had something in it about the rude and obnoxious stuff Nigel did during the commercial breaks, making fun of contestants and their families. He sounds like a big jerk.

FORT Fanatic
    It sounds funny. I'm TIRED of people having no sense of humor. They're kids - so what? Is there some reason you can't have jokes at the expense of kids.

FORT Fogey

-Rach

+ Reply to Thread