+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on the current group

FORT Newbie

The Group is completely wrong

Tori and Taylor do not belong in the group at all!
    1) They had a unfair advantage because they were sisters and they double their chance of making it in the group
    2) We never saw much of them
    3) Taylor is good but I need to see more of her to see how good she really is
    4) Tori's voice is so weak , though Let er' rip was really good her next to performances were horrible.
    5) There are others better than them

The group will be:
    Taylor
    Tori
    Chauncey
    Lucy
    Danielle

The group should have been
    Danielle
    Lucy
    Morgan
    Chauncey
    Katelyn

What do u think?

FORT Fan
    I think alot of people knew that the group was going to be completely wrong after Taylor was voted in.

Oh I SOOO agree w/ you SoccerStar! No offence, but the Thompson sisters take up PRECIOUS SPACE in this group! Leaving us to kick out the really talented kids! I really dont think I can stand to watch Danielle's or Morgan's faces when they find out they dont make it...because they are TRULY remarkable! I really think the 5th member is going to end up being AJ...not fair tho...Danielle and Morgan are BOTH way better than he is.

As for your choice of the group...that's pretty much my pick as well

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyMe
    Oh I SOOO agree w/ you SoccerStar! No offence, but the Thompson sisters take up PRECIOUS SPACE in this group! Leaving us to kick out the really talented kids! I really dont think I can stand to watch Danielle's or Morgan's faces when they find out they dont make it...because they are TRULY remarkable! I really think the 5th member is going to end up being AJ...not fair tho...Danielle and Morgan are BOTH way better than he is.
    I totally agree with everything you just said!

i think taylor is right for the group she has the pop music thing and taylor is the best but lucy was completely wrong 'cause first im not a fan of hers and two her voice isnt meant for this group
    "You and I must make a pact we must bring salvation back where there is love I'll be there" - Jackson 5

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson5is#1
    i think taylor is right for the group she has the pop music thing and taylor is the best but lucy was completely wrong 'cause first im not a fan of hers and two her voice isnt meant for this group
    I think Lucy is great in the group. See, in a corny pre-teen pop group, you need different types of personalities. Its almost inevitable to be branded a "type" in a pop group. Stupid---yes...but reality nontheless. Lucy would simply be the "sophisticated one"..just think posh spice and you'll know what I mean.

FORT Fanatic
    Lucy's fine in the group. Trust me, they're not 18 years old or something and ALL still have some vocal maturing to do. This is where they belong. Sure, Lucy could hit it big solo, but she's still a kid.

Taylor is also great in the group (which says something since I really hated her at first). She's the only one who can do all the steps with ease, and also makes good facial expressions. Her voice is not the worst on the show, and for the types of songs she's singing, she'll do fine.

The only two wrong for the group are Tori and Chauncey. While Taylor is and looks young, I think she could've done fine in an "older" group. However, Tori just takes away all seriousness from the group - and really does make it a kids' group. She also doesn't have a very good voice. Chauncey's voice is good (maybe a little too shaky though) but his performances and expressions are better suited for ballads and slower-songs. Lucy & Taylor have shown they can do pop, but Chauncey seems to be having trouble adapting. He was fine on the vocals for Sundown, but he just didn't look right while singing.

i like tori's voice and i agree what you say with chauncey that he has a good voice but its shakey
    "You and I must make a pact we must bring salvation back where there is love I'll be there" - Jackson 5

:+:Lucy and Katey:+: CanyonsSis's Avatar
    It should be:
    Danielle
    Lucy
    AJ
    Morgan
    (I would say Chauncey but 3 boys is too much), so Katelyn I guess
    Keeper Of:
    AJ's "Still" performance
    Danielle's "Daydream Believer" performance
    Katelyn's brother Drew
    MY PENPAL: AMERICANBABE

Yea about Tori...I dunno...if I was her parents I wouldn't be comfortable in letting someone so young be in something like this. I mean, yea she can be adorable and cute...but just the way she performs her solos/songs in such a "Im trying to be someone older" manner...I dunno..it's a bit sickening to me. She's doing a good job mimicking the moves/clothes/facial expressions of a Britney Spears type...but she is DEFINITELY NOT pulling it off. She looks a bit ridiculous.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast