+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on the current group

I think all members are talented in their own ways. Eh..I would have chosen differently but I think everyone could say that. I think wherever direction this group goes, the members will find a way to make it all work.

Taylor- I think her voice is OK. But like Danielle A.J. or Chantel should have taken her place.

Tori- I think her voice is better than Taylors but still not as good as Danielle A.J. Chantel and definately Lucy.

Chauncey- I think he desearved to get into the group. He has a really good voice.

Lucy- She DEFINATELY desearved to get into the group. Her voice is so amazing, and she will go really far. Well be seeing a lot of her in the future and of coarse now.

I think the fifth member should be Chantel, A.J., Danielle, or Katelyn. But i voted for Chantel.
    LUCY HALE IS AWESOME!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HurleyINT9969
    id prefer for Dani to get in, one reason is because AJ could get a deal faster when he gets older, how many single guy pop stars do u know? exactly, thats why if he doesnt make it record producers will want to grab him fast, however, if AJ makes it and Danielle doesnt, danielle wil ahve to wait longer to get a deal, BUT SHE WILL GET ONE.
    i can't help but disagree. the only real male pop star right now is justin timberlake. however, that doesn't even matter. NOONE is going to care for a 12 year old male "pop star". if he gets a deal and that's a BIG if, he won't start recording for at least 4-5 more years. danielle, on the other hand, who relies more on vocals has a more realistic chance to start recording earlier although i think she would also have to wait a while because 11 year old solo pop stars are not marketable either. she'd have to wait at least 2-3 years probably. i'm not really big into pop music scene but as far as i know, the youngest solo pop artist is stacy orosco who is like 15 or so.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Taylor - She was decent when everyone else (except Chantel) had a pretty bad night. She deserved to get in the group.

Tori - Whoever wasn't expecting this was being optimistic. After Taylor got in, Tori was a shoo-in. I don't think that she should have gotten in that week, but it was ovbious that, unless she sang "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" off-key, she was going to get in.

Chauncey - My favorite of all the Juniors. The kid's got talent. Moon River is one of my favorite songs thanks to him. He deserved to get in.

Lucy - Wow... "Call Me" was one of the best performances that I've ever heard. She definetly should have gotten in the group.

:+:Lucy and Katey:+: CanyonsSis's Avatar
    Taylor and Tori Thompson: Totally had an unfair advantage because they are sisters and they are cute. This makes me SOOOO mad. This is nothing against them. It's against their fans who are superficial. If you voted for Taylor or Tori fan because you actually think they were great singers and performers, then good for you, but I KNOW this wasn't the case for most. I'd like to see Danielle White and AJ Melendez take their place.

Chauncey Matthews: I love this kid to death. He's adorable and very talented, but I think his voice is to quiet and unique to be in a group of 5. I think Morgan would fit the spot better.

Lucy: I was actually rooting for AJ this week, even though Lucy is one of my favorites. It's been said before, but I'll say it again. She would be much better off going solo. She also looks kind of odd in a group with little kids. However, in the likely chance that AJ makes the group, this may change. AJ has the perfect inbetween look of child AND teenager, and will make Lucy not stand out so much and the group look great!
    Keeper Of:
    AJ's "Still" performance
    Danielle's "Daydream Believer" performance
    Katelyn's brother Drew
    MY PENPAL: AMERICANBABE

FORT Newbie
    ok heres MO on the group

Taylor- she is awesome. her voice is amazing. and shes really cute!

Tori- what a cutie!!!!! her voice is so mature beyond her age

Chauncey- not one of my original picks, but he definitley has talent. he got really good

Lucy- ooooo i can't stand her!! her audtion was her only good performance. i wish she wasn't in the group.

As for the rest of them, originaly i wanted morgan and AJ in, but now the only person i want in is Chantel. She sounds better than 20 yr. olds i no. Jordan and Danielle have each only had one good performances in the semi's. they both stink and don't deserve to be in the finals. katelyn has been good the last 2 weeks, but not good enough. my 3 favs r chantel taylor and tori, but chauncey, AJ, and Morgan are ok. dani and jordan are the worst singers ever. katelyn, is OK, but not American Juniors material. shed be good solo.

Quote Originally Posted by ahuman
    ok heres MO on the group

Chauncey- not one of my original picks, but he definitley has talent. he got really good

Lucy- ooooo i can't stand her!! her audtion was her only good performance. i wish she wasn't in the group.
    i agree. i have never have been a lucy fan. i never have cared for her voice.

FORT Newbie
    Taylor_ EH, I guess she's okay. She can dance real good but her voice needs working on.

Tori- Same as above but I think she could do well when she's older.

Chauncey- Yeah, he's good. He wasn't originally my top choice, but he's good.

Lucy- Great voice and I personally think that she was most deserving. Her dancing needs work on, but that's something you can improve on and the others make up for it.

Remember it's just my opinion so don't start screaming at me like I'm an idiot. These message boards weren't made to argue (or is it?)

I'm extremely happy so far. I have agreed with all the choices. The only one who might not "fit" the group is Lucy (awesome voice, but her height makes her stand out and she needs to take some dance lessons). I would have preferred Jordan or Danielle in her place just for "esthetics", but I think it was fair.

I would love to see Morgan or Jordan take the last position as I felt in the "group" performances last week, they both "sounded" and blended very well with the other 4 and they also "looked" right with them. Just my opinion of course

But...I think it's probably already a "lock" for Chantel or AJ...so whaddya gonna do.

Quote Originally Posted by ahuman
    ok heres MO on the group

As for the rest of them, originaly i wanted morgan and AJ in, but now the only person i want in is Chantel. She sounds better than 20 yr. olds i no. Jordan and Danielle have each only had one good performances in the semi's. they both stink and don't deserve to be in the finals. katelyn has been good the last 2 weeks, but not good enough. my 3 favs r chantel taylor and tori, but chauncey, AJ, and Morgan are ok. dani and jordan are the worst singers ever. katelyn, is OK, but not American Juniors material. shed be good solo.
    talk about not being able to judge music

+ Reply to Thread