+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on the current group

i think Tori is a mistake .She is way to young .Taylor i dont like her but she good for the group .shes proven that she can sing and dance . chuancey good for the group to .his voice may be shakeyt sometimes but when its not he can sing.He may not be the best dancer either but he can.lucy the same except she can sing really good.i think the last person should be katelyn.b.cuz she can sing fast and slow songs at the same time and is a good dancer.morgan isnt good for the group.he can sing and dance but he out dose it .so hes takeing all the attention to himself.Jordan can dance and has wonderful stage presence but she cant sing at all especially by herself.and she needs to prove that she can do it solo.and a.j just cant sing everthing is wrond with him and chantell well just look at her last performance.And danielle shes amazing .she gave me chills on tuesday but its a pop group who usually sing fast songs and i dont think shes comfortable with that
    Rissa

I think the group should be:

Danielle
    Lucy
    Morgan
    Chauncey
    Jordan

I only say Jordan because all groups need the cutesy type, and she would be the best out of the 10 finalists. She can sing and dance, and her voice isn't amazingly strong, but she's a good preformer and knows how to work the stage. The only reason I don't think she should be in the group now is because there's already too much of the cutesy type...take taylor and tori...i mean, think about it...tori's NINE. NINE, ppl. She may be okay, but her voice has a lot of growing up to do. So far, there's a 9 year old, 2 11 year old's, and a 14 year old. It's not balanced in the boy/girl department or with age...

Even though I said the thing about age, I still think Danielle should win the final spot because her voice is just as mature as Lucy's, and although she's small, her voice makes up for it.

If they do do the surprise 6th person? I want it to be Morgan. I know it won't be, because of all the AJ hype, but he's a good preformer and singer, and he fits between Chauncey & Taylor and Lucy. Make sense?

I don't know if any of this is logical or could've worked, but as of right this minute, that's who I would want the group to be.

And I honestly don't know who the final person is gonna be. Before last week, I would've definitely said AJ (although I still would've really really wanted it to be Danielle), but after her performance on Tuesday, ya never know.

With a hug and a kiss I'm out like this,

p.s. I had my buddy icon first, before whoever else has the same one...I'll have to make it prettier...
    -eMi-

DANIELLE ROXX! GO DANIELLE!

Hey guys...sorry I posted that twice, oops!!
    -eMi-

DANIELLE ROXX! GO DANIELLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaenee
    Blah Blah Blah Blah :crybaby

America voted...the vast majority thought they were the best.

Quit sulking and get over it....you guys are too blinded by your little favorites to see WHY they were voted in first.

You only have to watch the group performances to see that the real stars of the whole ten ARE Tori and Taylor.

YES they can sing. YES they can dance. YES they can act.

This arguement has been done to death...it's just getting old now.

Get over it :rolleyes

wahhh, wahhh, wahhhh, can somebody call the wahhbulance, people come on, I totally agree with Shanae, the group is almost done, and theirs nothing we can do about ANYONE who has already been voted in, so stop complaining about it, I definitely dont like the fact that the thompsons sisters are in the group, but its been what, 4 or 5 weeks, so please people let it go. I know thier are more talented juniors that should have been in the group instead of the sisters, but there is no use complaining about it anymore, so lets end it NOW.
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeah
    To whoever said the thing about Gladys/Chantel, I will say it for the LAST TIME: Jive/19E/Fox do NOT want Chantel in the group anymore, so the judges did what they could to kill the fanbase. Will it work? I don't know.
    since when do the judges try and kill fan bases? i thought the judges were supposed judge the kids performances not ruin fan bases. i guess i have watched the show wrong for 2 seasons(american idol and american jrs.)
    IMO i think the group is fine so far. i think lucy would be a better solo artist instead of in a group, same for chantel. hopefully further down the road they will both become solo artist. but this is JMO

FORT Fanatic
    Okay, FOX/19E probably didn't put her up to it. But, her intentions were still clearly to show that America needs to pay attention to her performances. Chantel just doesn't fit the pop mold, and I think on the last episode, it's the judges' job to come out and say it.

Danielle's Number 1!! HurleyINT9969's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danielleroxx
    I think the group should be:

Danielle
    Lucy
    Morgan
    Chauncey
    Jordan

I only say Jordan because all groups need the cutesy type, and she would be the best out of the 10 finalists. She can sing and dance, and her voice isn't amazingly strong, but she's a good preformer and knows how to work the stage. The only reason I don't think she should be in the group now is because there's already too much of the cutesy type...take taylor and tori...i mean, think about it...tori's NINE. NINE, ppl. She may be okay, but her voice has a lot of growing up to do. So far, there's a 9 year old, 2 11 year old's, and a 14 year old. It's not balanced in the boy/girl department or with age...

Even though I said the thing about age, I still think Danielle should win the final spot because her voice is just as mature as Lucy's, and although she's small, her voice makes up for it.

If they do do the surprise 6th person? I want it to be Morgan. I know it won't be, because of all the AJ hype, but he's a good preformer and singer, and he fits between Chauncey & Taylor and Lucy. Make sense?

I don't know if any of this is logical or could've worked, but as of right this minute, that's who I would want the group to be.

And I honestly don't know who the final person is gonna be. Before last week, I would've definitely said AJ (although I still would've really really wanted it to be Danielle), but after her performance on Tuesday, ya never know.

With a hug and a kiss I'm out like this,

p.s. I had my buddy icon first, before whoever else has the same one...I'll have to make it prettier...

well said danielle roxx, sorry about the icon thing do you want me to change mine?
    See, Don't You Feel Better Now??

My ideal group

Danielle
    Taylor
    Morgan
    Katelyn
    Lucy

I personally don't see the need for two guys in the group, I think they could work one boy to their advantage and have all the girls around him and so on. I think if AJ makes it then it's fixed just to have two boys, most of the girls are more talented then him.

Danielle's Number 1!! HurleyINT9969's Avatar

Thoughts On the Current Group Members

ok to start off, im not sure if there is another thread like this but im to lazy to check so if the administrators have a problem wiht this tell me and i will post there

now, i have been having some second thoughts on the current band members, i believe that they shouldve just had all ten kids perform up until the finale, tallied all the votes from the previous weeks and announced all 5 on the finale. but...

ok well, i think taylor has a decent voice and the vocals in the cheeseburgers for me video were ok (but still ti was a cheesey video!!) but you have to think what wouldve happened if they had danielles "daydream believer" performance or lucy's "call me" on the very first show, how would it have affected the outcome

now, tori getting into the group, its true that obviously some of the votes she got were from that people didnt want to see one thompson get in but not the other, "bring the house down" vocals were ok but nothing special

chauncey, chauncey, chauncey, ive never been a big fan of his but the glitter was a helper obviously (and btw if you are "Danielles Dad' and you are reading this i would like to know if chauncey had to ask the producers for permission to use his glitter), as for the sundown video, it has been my favorite video out of all of them but taylors and tori's voices drown out his, btu when he gets older i do believe he will stand out a little more and he could have an even better singing voice

lucy, man do i love lucy, so far shes the only one that ive found that totally deserved it, and she got in based completely on vocals, she hasnt been using visual aids or anything, 6million votes came in on that show so i think that america picked right thiat week

now, as for number 5, im gonna give my honest opinion on this, its really a battle between AJ and Danielle IMO, its loks over vocals, AJ has the looks, Dani has the vocals, by looks i mean the dance moves because i havent seen danielle dance very much other then in "The Locomotion" but id prefer for Dani to get in, one reason is because AJ could get a deal faster when he gets older, how many single guy pop stars do u know? exactly, thats why if he doesnt make it record producers will want to grab him fast, however, if AJ makes it and Danielle doesnt, danielle wil ahve to wait longer to get a deal, BUT SHE WILL GET ONE.

well, thats my opinion, gimme sum feedback ppl (sorry about that John, i did good the whole thing but i just messed up at the end, lol)
    See, Don't You Feel Better Now??

FORT Newbie
    MO on the current group members:

Taylor........cute, but not a real talent when it comes to singing, but OK.
    Tori...........super cute, but not even close to a singer.
    Chauncey......a ham and great smile, also not a singer.
    Lucy.............beautiful, and she can really sing!!

+ Reply to Thread