+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on the current group

if i was her parents i would let her in something like this i mean like michael jackson his music career started when he was 5 and tori is 9 she can handle it probably they arnt the same people
    "You and I must make a pact we must bring salvation back where there is love I'll be there" - Jackson 5

not handle it but pull it off me bads
    "You and I must make a pact we must bring salvation back where there is love I'll be there" - Jackson 5

FORT Newbie
    The reason why some people feel this group is completely wrong is because there are 2 types of kids in this group:
    1) the kids with the strongest, most mature, voices
    2) the cute, "kiddie" kids

People have voted for this group based for the most part on cuteness. All of Taylor, Tori, and Chauncey don't have the strongest of voices, but they're cute, have the dance moves, the adorable facial expressions, etc. They fall into Type 2. (Jordan also falls into Type 2)

If people were voting for this group based on pure and mature singing talent (and not on cuteness, beauty, dance moves, etc.), then the group would be composed of the following three (in no particular order):
    Lucy
    Chantelle
    Danielle

... and then any of:
    Morgan
    A.J.
    Katelyn (whose voice has gotten stronger during the competition)

However, what we'll probably get is a mixture of these 2 types: Lucy and one of Danielle, A.J., or Chantelle from Type 1 combined with Taylor, Tori, and Chauncey from Type 2.

And that's why we've got so many people posting messages on boards like these saying that this group is "all wrong". I have to agree, although I don't exactly know what the solution could have been. Thoughts anyone?

P.S. I hate Gladys Knight for probably totally ruining Chantelle's chances of getting into this group. How could she be so mean to her during the last episode? She's come so close so many times, only to hear Gladys go on, and on, and on on how she should be a part of this group. How sad!

Sorry to Chauncey and Taylor fans....

but these two don't belong in the group. People talk about Jordan not having good vocals, but atleast she can dance. Chauncey can neither sing or dance as good as most of the other kids. The glitter magic dust must have casted a spell on people, because that's the only way he could get into the final 5.

Taylor can't sing as good as her sis, Tori. She only sang one song and got in, while most of the others, more talented than her are still fighting it out week after week. It's as if they wanted to put Taylor in the first week cause if we saw her sing other types of songs, we'd see all her flaws. After just one performance, we don't actually know if Taylor is actually talented as the other kids. Can you imagine Taylor singing "Colors of the Wind," she'd suck.

What a rip off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson5is#1
    if i was her parents i would let her in something like this i mean like michael jackson his music career started when he was 5 and tori is 9 she can handle it probably they arnt the same people
    Yea you know what? You are right. Michael Jackson did start out young. BUT look at him now. Im sure you've seen all the 20/20 specials. Self explainatory.

Ya i don't wanna imagine Taylor singin "Colors of The Wind" either.

Group Now:
    Taylor
    Tori
    Chauncey
    Lucy

The Group Should Be:
    Danielle
    Katelyn
    Chauncey
    Morgan
    Lucy

Anyone agree?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by browneyes19725
    Ya i don't wanna imagine Taylor singin "Colors of The Wind" either.

Group Now:
    Taylor
    Tori
    Chauncey
    Lucy

The Group Should Be:
    Danielle
    Katelyn
    Chauncey
    Morgan
    Lucy

Anyone agree?
    I totally agree with you, that would be an awesome group, although I might switch Morgan for AJ. Morgan is a really good performer, but AJ has that "heart-throb" appeal would help sell the group better.

Quote Originally Posted by SoccerStar712
    Tori and Taylor do not belong in the group at all!
    1) They had a unfair advantage because they were sisters and they double their chance of making it in the group
    2) We never saw much of them
    3) Taylor is good but I need to see more of her to see how good she really is
    4) Tori's voice is so weak , though Let er' rip was really good her next to performances were horrible.
    5) There are others better than them

The group will be:
    Taylor
    Tori
    Chauncey
    Lucy
    Danielle

The group should have been
    Danielle
    Lucy
    Morgan
    Chauncey
    Katelyn

What do u think?
    very much agreed. i like the idea of your 'should' group very much. katelyn rocks!

Blah Blah Blah Blah :crybaby

America voted...the vast majority thought they were the best.

Quit sulking and get over it....you guys are too blinded by your little favorites to see WHY they were voted in first.

You only have to watch the group performances to see that the real stars of the whole ten ARE Tori and Taylor.

YES they can sing. YES they can dance. YES they can act.

This arguement has been done to death...it's just getting old now.

Get over it :rolleyes

Danielle's Number 1!! HurleyINT9969's Avatar
    i pretty much agree with the fact that the thompson sisters are taking up space. chauncey is neutral for me, id prefer for him not to get into the group as fast as he did but its all said and done, nuthin i can do. anywho this is becoming popular so i think ill make my own little list

The Group Should Be:
    Danielle
    Jordan
    AJ
    Katelyn
    Lucy or Chantel

The Group Will Be:
    Taylor
    Tori
    Chauncey
    Lucy
    Danielle
    many people seem to think it'll be aj or chantel, dont be so sure, ive taken sum polls and danielle is doing well, both on polls and this message board (look at that one where u vote like 5 times for your favorite person on here) so all I can say is i hope we all get a shocker and danielle gets the last spot
    See, Don't You Feel Better Now??

+ Reply to Thread