+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Never Had A Dream Come True Would've Worked Better W/ Lucy & Danielle

FORT Fanatic

Never Had A Dream Come True Would've Worked Better W/ Lucy & Danielle

I have come to the conclusion that Never Had A Dream Come True could be a MAJOR success for the group vocally - if they make it a duet with Lucy and Danielle (and the others singing the backup/chorus parts).

Danielle is better for the verses, but Lucy has the harder/stronger voice with more attitude that would be better for the (I don't know the technical term) transitions between the verses and chorus parts.

:+:Lucy and Katey:+: CanyonsSis's Avatar
    (that's called the bridge)
    Keeper Of:
    AJ's "Still" performance
    Danielle's "Daydream Believer" performance
    Katelyn's brother Drew
    MY PENPAL: AMERICANBABE

FORT Fanatic
    Personally, I didn't like Danielle singing that song, period. Danielle's version was several notches below the original, and she missed several major key changes. I hate to say it (cringe), but I think Chantel would've easily owned that song and really made it something to be remembered. Danielle's voice is far to plain to "belt it out" the way that song requires. She didn't, and I think it ruined the entire song.

Lucy definitely could sing that song with all the right key changes.
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeah
    I have come to the conclusion that Never Had A Dream Come True could be a MAJOR success for the group vocally - if they make it a duet with Lucy and Danielle (and the others singing the backup/chorus parts).

Danielle is better for the verses, but Lucy has the harder/stronger voice with more attitude that would be better for the (I don't know the technical term) transitions between the verses and chorus parts.
    :stupid
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

Quote Originally Posted by Dani321
    Personally, I didn't like Danielle singing that song, period. Danielle's version was several notches below the original, and she missed several major key changes. I hate to say it (cringe), but I think Chantel would've easily owned that song and really made it something to be remembered. Danielle's voice is far to plain to "belt it out" the way that song requires. She didn't, and I think it ruined the entire song.

Lucy definitely could sing that song with all the right key changes.
    chantel would have ruined a perfectly good song like she has with so many others on the show so far. i do agree that chantel would have made it something to be remembered, but not in a good way.

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superfly
    chantel would have ruined a perfectly good song like she has with so many others on the show so far. i do agree that chantel would have made it something to be remembered, but not in a good way.
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

FORT Fanatic
    We'll never know since they stuck her with Sundown, which I knew when it was announced she wouldn't be able to sing. If she had a slower songer perhaps she could've redeemed herself from the last...3 or 4 horrible performances.
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani321
    We'll never know since they stuck her with Sundown, which I knew when it was announced she wouldn't be able to sing. If she had a slower songer perhaps she could've redeemed herself from the last...3 or 4 horrible performances.
    Honestly did you stop to think maybe she picked the song. Im not a hater i like chantel she has a very nice voice. But in order to be a great singer (if they choose Sundown for her) you have to be flexible. In the song she was off a couple of time as off as some of the other contestants. I think Danielle did a great job with the song. She work with the song even with if her voice has a different quality(very unique) from the real vocalist(s club 7).

If Danielle and Lucy did a duet of that song together, they'll look like.....Le...um, nevermind anways, I think Lucy would have sung it just as well, except in a different kind of great way if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley001
    Honestly did you stop to think maybe she picked the song.
    nope, they dont pick their songs, she got stuck with it!!

I love Chantel's and Danielle's voices, but i think both of them blew their songs. Gladys was sooo right about Chantel not being able to handle both singing and dancing at the same time. Her voice wasnt as powerful as it couldve been...but i also think that if Danielle had been given 'Sundown' she wouldve sounded equally as bad.
    They both have amazing voices, and are better suited as soloists...
    AJ's the perfect person for that group... IMO.
    He sounded amazing with the other 4 kids.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast