+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Never Had A Dream Come True Would've Worked Better W/ Lucy & Danielle

FORT Frosh
    AJ's the perfect person for that group... IMO.
    He sounded amazing with the other 4 kids.
    Actually, it was hard to hear how he sounded last week, since almost all of it was pre-recorded backup vocals.

Chantel singing Never Had a Dream Come True???? Um...no. IMO, that would NOT have worked. Personally, I think Danielle did a WONDERFUL job on that song--I missed Tuesday night's show, so I didn't get to see her, but I downloaded the song and it's AMAZING. I don't know what you can find wrong with it...sometimes you (as in, you in general) need to step back and just listen to the song...stop trying to find stuff wrong with it!!
    Who knows...if Danielle gets in the group they may have Lucy do it with her, but Tuesday was her time to shine as a soloist, and I think she did it beautifully.
    So. Enjoy the music. It is what it is.
    With a hug and a kiss I'm out like this,
    -eMi-

DANIELLE ROXX! GO DANIELLE!

personally.. i thought danielle did an excellent job by herself. Adding lucy would make the song sound.. not bad.. but not as good - and this is not because lucy's voice is bad.. its just that danielle and lucy have such different voices. I think if Danielle were to share the lead (not necessarily of this song) her best partner would be Taylor. I think their voices would mesh the best. In terms of type of voice.. danielle and lucy are complete opposites. but who knows.. maybe thats a good thing lol
    I Love American Juniors!!!
    Congratulations to DANIELLE WHITE! Lucy Hale, Chauncey Matthews, and Taylor and Tori Thompson!

FORT Fanatic
    I'm not saying who sounds best as a duet - I'm saying that the song (most particularly the bridges) requires a much stronger, attitude-filled voice that Danielle doesn't have. Danielle has such a smooth, sweet-sounding voice, but this prevents her from being as good with riffs and bridges.

FORT Fanatic
    "nope, they dont pick their songs, she got stuck with it!!"

First of all, the latest word is that they do pick their songs.

Secondly, she shouldn't complain about having to sing that song - it was clearly the best for her out of the six songs performed (Have You Ever would've been the only other one to work)

FORT Fanatic
    Considering how well Chantel seems to do on slow songs compared to faster songs, I think Chantel could've pulled most of this song off. You don't have to think that, but I do. Chantel has the power in her voice that Danielle does not.

There is no doubt in my mind Lucy could've easily have pulled this song off.
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

FORT Fanatic
    On the subject of Lucy singing it, which she would've done well - how does the girl who sings the actual song for SC7 have such a Southern US accent when she's from the UK?

That accent alone would be enough for Lucy to steal the show w/ that song.

FORT Newbie
    well danielle did an above all job in singing never had a dream come true..and the song lucy sang to get into the group was an great song for her..now that lucy is in the group i dont tink we need to focus on her amazing vocal talent..the main question is, who is going to be the 5th member?
    ¸¸.·´¨`»LowaY«´ ¨`·.¸¸.¸¸.

"On the subject of Lucy singing it, which she would've done well - how does the girl who sings the actual song for SC7 have such a Southern US accent when she's from the UK?"

the way jo from s club 7 sings is strangely like an american voice!! shes from essex in the south of england tho. can somebody please tell me what everyone else sung?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by slurpeegurl
    nope, they dont pick their songs, she got stuck with it!!

I love Chantel's and Danielle's voices, but i think both of them blew their songs. Gladys was sooo right about Chantel not being able to handle both singing and dancing at the same time. Her voice wasnt as powerful as it couldve been...but i also think that if Danielle had been given 'Sundown' she wouldve sounded equally as bad.
    They both have amazing voices, and are better suited as soloists...
    AJ's the perfect person for that group... IMO.
    He sounded amazing with the other 4 kids.
    AJ's okey he makes a mistake in almost all his songs the reason why he is so popular is because people think his cute his charming thats all it is im not saying his ugly cause his not his cute but more in the charming part he can sing but if you want someone with a great voice it should be Danielle, Morgan, or Chantel.

Its so sad for Morgan his one of the most talented in the group yet his not choosen yet I feel bad for him, but he would be better of in a solo career his good looking, amazing voice, and he also is a great dancer.

I think Danielle is a great combination because she has the voice quality to make the group sound good. I mean Chantel is and awesome singer I have to say that but Chantel and Lucy's voice is kinda similar its whole it kinda has the same quality I mean what would that do for the group exept for maybe solo's if your thinking about what would be better for the group Danielle is good just because of the quality that I think will give that group alittle more edge. She can also dance did you see her grove. LoL!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast