+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Song Choice Rumors *CRUSHED* + Will There Be A Season Two?

ThompsonGurlz
    Do you think you could ask them if they are going to have a second season when the auditions will be held and where or where you could fiind out that information,thanks

FORT Fanatic
    I don't believe anything date has been set yet because it's not a lock for the next season.

I've heard rumors that theyre changing the age limit to 14 or 15, cuz u have to be 16 for American Idol so that leaves the 14 and 15 yr olds out. Can you ask them if they changed the age qualifications?
    My American Juniors!

*~*Lucy Hale*~*
    *~*Katelyn Tarver*~*
    *~*Chantel Kohl*~*
    *~*Danielle White*~*
    *~*Taylor Thompson*~*

FORT Fanatic
    They have no rules or anything set. Just like this one, and I think it's stupid, they're going to do everything at the last minute.

yikes, i hope the age difference isn't too much. i think they should raise the minimum age. just me though. just to like 10 or 11. i dunno, what was the minimum?? i've heard 6 and i've heard 9. even though it's only 1 year less, 9 just seems so young to me. so much younger than 10

FORT Fanatic
    It was six. I really think it should be 10-15. Tori seems a little too young & immature for the group.

Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeah
    It was six. I really think it should be 10-15. Tori seems a little too young & immature for the group.
    sounds good to me

anyone remember the 6 year-old taylor longbrake?? such a cutie. she was 6, but i dunno why they didn't let her through. she was really realy good too.

FORT Regular
    Yeah Yeah, you seem to be in the know. My question is what source or how do they make the music for the kids to sing. Some of it sounds as good as the original music, like "Close to You" by Karen Carpenter.
    Torifan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123