+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Best Looking Girl?

I don't think any of the girls are ugly, they're all cute, adorable in their own way.

My favorite has been Danielle from day one, she has the prettiest eyes and her smile , not to mention that I love her voice and singing.

Quote Originally Posted by unreal
    How old are these contestants, what is the age range, and why didn't Fox list age on the show or site? Katelyn and Grace were constantly praised for their looks and could sing too, but they probably couldn't get too far with zero women voting for them. I don't understand how Chauncey made it with that terrible rendition of Moon River, I'm surprised every contestant didn't throw sparkles after that travesty. 4 girls and 1 guy doesn't work obviously, Katelyn should replace Chauncey and they should make 2 groups of 5.
    The youngest is nine (Tori) and the oldest is...14 (Lucy)
    <3 Savannah

GO DANIELLE

xotash11ox
    i think katelyn was obviously the prettiest by far and jordan was not far behind and i dont know why everyone is saying tori isnt that sute i think she is one of the top 3 i dont think danielle is very pretty at all i think lucy is though and chantel is not cute either but taylor is

Kara Lieberman Fan KaraIsNumeroUno's Avatar
    changed my mind:::

Danielle Katelyn and Kara are the prettiest!!
    Kara is the best of the best! The most talented of the talented! The prettiest of the pretty! and my american junior!

Dani Chauncey Morgan <3 frickin_angel88's Avatar
    They're all beautiful! Whoever says that Danielle isn't is CRAZY! She's beautiful. Her eyes are gorgeous!
    Lucy is so pretty too.
    Chantel has great eyes, too.
    Katelyn looks like a model. I think that a lot of girls didn't vote for her because they were jealous. I know one of my friends did...But she said that Katelyn was "ugly" which is crazy.
    Tori is a little cutie! Jordan too!
    Taylor is pretty...She looks nothing like Tori!

katelyn's so pretty it's not fair =( lol
    and jordan is pretty cute too
    :: E r i k a ::
    Join the American Juniors Street Team mwa ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by frickin_angel88
    Katelyn looks like a model. I think that a lot of girls didn't vote for her because they were jealous. I know one of my friends did...But she said that Katelyn was "ugly" which is crazy.
    yeah, it's sucky. but i voted for her! and i think she's pretty as anything! i voted though cause i think she's an awesome singer, and its great that she's got the looks as a plus!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213