+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Has anybody else noticed this?

Has anybody else noticed this?

I already posted this before, but I think more people will read it here.

Did anybody else notice that this was the first result show that danielle was actually sitting by somebody who didn't make the top three? On all the other shows if she sat between two people both of them were in teh top three, but if she was on the end then the one person she sat by would make the top 3. But on this show she was sitting between two people chantel and Katelyn. Katelyn didn't make the top 3. The first person to sit by Danielle to not make the top 3. I just thought that was a little odd.
    America's biggest mistake is not voting for Jordan. She will always be my American Junior.

ive never payed any attention where most of them sat at.

I don't know why they did that. Poor danielle was always left sitting by herself until she moved over to sit with other people.
    America's biggest mistake is not voting for Jordan. She will always be my American Junior.

FORT Newbie

RE; Jordan McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by Lyne
    I already posted this before, but I think more people will read it here.

Did anybody else notice that this was the first result show that danielle was actually sitting by somebody who didn't make the top three? On all the other shows if she sat between two people both of them were in teh top three, but if she was on the end then the one person she sat by would make the top 3. But on this show she was sitting between two people chantel and Katelyn. Katelyn didn't make the top 3. The first person to sit by Danielle to not make the top 3. I just thought that was a little odd.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbilly
    opps made mistake!!!
    We all watch and we all agreed to what you saw!!
    We all love Jordan she dresses like a young lady she does not over do it, she has great hair on the show, what else can you say she has the total package.

Hey guys!!

Anyone remember the cheesy burger video, where during the song, you see a family looking into the camera and swaying back and forth while clapping, it looked kind of corny, but I think that might have been part of the Thompson family or maybe relatives or friends, because if you look on the right side of the table on the far corner, that lady looks like the lady who hugged the Thompson's mom after Tori was announced she made the group later that same night on the show. I could be wrong, but I got the episode on tape, so I watch it several times.

+ Reply to Thread