+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rank The Group Members

FORT Fanatic

Rank The Group Members

Rank the group members.

Lucy - Best voice, most mature sounding and looking, will give the group the best shot at getting mainstream attention as a non-kids group, if they let her be herself.

Taylor - I wasn't a fan of her from day one - but the more I watch her on the side, the more respect I'm starting to get for her. First of all, when Taylor started screaming and clapping fiercely in applause for Chauncey, it showed she's a normal, everyday girl (as that's what girls tend to do - they'll give the guy a huge pop). She also had the best solo-ending in Sundown, and seems to be a more natural pop performer than Chauncey or Tori.

Chauncey - I think his voice is pretty good, but he has to bring up consistency a little and also needs to work on his facial expressions. Sundown should not have the same facial and hand expressions as Lonely Girl.

Tori - I don't like her artificial smile and her ridiculous attitude that just isn't cute. She also has the least vocal talent of the group.

FORT Frosh
    Lucy -- She can really belt them out with a lot of feeling. Not yet completely at ease with herself though, taking a quick moment to smile as part of some checklist of things to do. But sounds great and seems to be a very sweet person.

Chauncey -- He sings with so much heart and tenderness. And every gesture away from the microphone shows how considerate and caring he is towards all the other singers.

Tori -- It's difficult to tell yet how wide her range is as a singer, having performed so little.

Taylor -- Has been seen less than anyone, other than the eliminated semifinalists. Sitting on the sidelines, we know she can smile, applaud and have a glazed-over look in her eyes.

1. Lucy
    2. Chauncey
    3. Tori
    4. Taylor

Lucy obviously is number 1--- no need to explain.

Chauncey has a great voice-- and he can also belt it out, but the thompsons havent done that yet- im not sure if they even can.

Tori-- Shes not in my top five because the thompsons dont have to put in very much effort and they still win. But her voice is pretty good.

Taylor-- I like her personality better than Tori's but I personally dont think shes a very good singer-- That is really unfair that Taylor with the worst voice on the show, got in FIRST when Lucy with the best voice got in FOURTH-- and Danielle, Morgan, and Chantel (her performances arent good-- but you know she has a good voice after hearing her sing "power of love" at the auditions.) havent even got in yet.
    LUCY HALE IS AWESOME!!!!

Lucy
    Taylor
    Tori
    Chauncy
    America's biggest mistake is not voting for Jordan. She will always be my American Junior.

FORT Fanatic
    Taylor doesn't have a top-five voice, probably wouldn't have even had a top-five voice if she was in group one of the semis, but she clearly sounds better than Jordan.

Lyne and Yeah Yeah, I totally agree with both of you! I think that Tori and Chauncey are equal though. Taylor really surprised me in Sundown. She has a good "pop" voice and know what to do to make the video look good. Chauncey looked like he was having a seizure some of the time!! And his facial expressions made him look evil, like he wanted to kill someone!! They need to kick him out and add AJ in!!

Quote Originally Posted by LucyHaleFan
    1. Lucy
    2. Chauncey
    3. Tori
    4. Taylor

Lucy obviously is number 1--- no need to explain.

Chauncey has a great voice-- and he can also belt it out, but the thompsons havent done that yet- im not sure if they even can.

Tori-- Shes not in my top five because the thompsons dont have to put in very much effort and they still win. But her voice is pretty good.

Taylor-- I like her personality better than Tori's but I personally dont think shes a very good singer-- That is really unfair that Taylor with the worst voice on the show, got in FIRST when Lucy with the best voice got in FOURTH-- and Danielle, Morgan, and Chantel (her performances arent good-- but you know she has a good voice after hearing her sing "power of love" at the auditions.) havent even got in yet.
    i agree with LucyHaleFan with everything here except for the chauncey part.

chauncey- hes ok, not my favorite one.

FORT Frosh
    Taylor doesn't have a top-five voice, probably wouldn't have even had a top-five voice if she was in group one of the semis, but she clearly sounds better than Jordan.
    Since Jordan has had far more chances of failure, comparing the two might not be fair, given how little we've heard from Taylor.

1. taylor- for sure she's the best and she has a tight voice and she can dance good

2.chauncey- he's tight and he's cute like in the kid was

3.tori-she can sing really good for her age

4.lucy-not a lucy fan sorry

+ Reply to Thread