+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Single from all 10 to be released August 12

Shawn, if you want to compare, you can download the S Club version from here:

http://www.geocities.com/sclubjunior...edia/audio.htm

Yes its the same one.

FORT Fan
    The good thing about this compilation CD coming out is that the kids who don't make the final group will probably get a decent paycheck out of it. Some of the parents have said that they "practically had to drop everything" to be there with their kids. I'm assuming this means some parents may be taking leave from their jobs. 19E and Jive are obviously still looking out for themselves first, but at least the kids/their families are getting something out of it.

FORT Regular
    The five Juniors may have to have one parent go along on tours. Like someone said that parent won't have a income with the leave of absence. Im sure the parents have already spent lots of money for singing lessons.

I bought the CD "American Juniors One Step Closer" the other day. It did not cost much at all. Has great fidelity and I can't wait till the next one, "Kids in America" comes out September 9th.
    I hope I can buy any that come out over the year, I love the American Juniors.

Not only when you buy there CD's helps the kids and parents with money but it may also give us more American Juniors shows on tv. It's the nations interest that bring the good shows and advertisers to television. Selling lots of CD's would prove that interest.
    Torifan

Quote Originally Posted by CaNaDiAn FaN
    i love s club 8's version
    they recorded it almost 2 years ago so they were a bit younger like the aj group.......mostly
    the aj group version will most likely have the same music though
    wow. i never heard of s club 8 until a couple weeks ago. they've been together for 2 years now?! that's impressive. i don't know that the aj's are gonna even be able to go for a year... sigh.
    how old are all them?? s club 8?

Quote Originally Posted by JuniorsFANatic
    Did anyone notice that, in the pictures at www.americanjuniorsmusic.com, Chauncey is wearing the same shirt that he wore when he sant Hey There, Lonely Girl, Taylor is wearing the same shirt/tie she wore on the first performance show after she got in the group - but her hair is different, Tori is wearing the same outfit/earrings that she wore when she sang Bad Moon Rising - but her hair is different, and Chantel is wearing the same shirt/earrings that she wore on the episode when Lucy got into the group (i know she wore that outfit but im not positive if it was that episode) - but her hair is different. all of the other juniors are wearing different outfits (right?) anyone know why that is?
    yeah you're right. all i noticed was tori and chauncey just from first glance. and yeah, the chantel outfit was from when chauncey got in.

Quote Originally Posted by Torifan
    The five Juniors may have to have one parent go along on tours. Like someone said that parent won't have a income with the leave of absence. Im sure the parents have already spent lots of money for singing lessons.

I bought the CD "American Juniors One Step Closer" the other day. It did not cost much at all. Has great fidelity and I can't wait till the next one, "Kids in America" comes out September 9th.
    I hope I can buy any that come out over the year, I love the American Juniors.

Not only when you buy there CD's helps the kids and parents with money but it may also give us more American Juniors shows on tv. It's the nations interest that bring the good shows and advertisers to television. Selling lots of CD's would prove that interest.
    could i ask what's on the inside cover and the back of the case?? and is there a booklet or anything?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lildebi123
    could i ask what's on the inside cover and the back of the case?? and is there a booklet or anything?
    The inside cover list the 10 American Juniors. The back cover list the 3 songs and a small group picture, all with big smiles. I think this CD cost only $3.95 at a discount store. Im hoping the next CD would have a booklet with pictures.
    Torifan

thanks so much for the info!!!

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lildebi123
    how old are all them?? s club 8?
    1 is 12
    2 are 13
    4 are 14
    1 is 15
    the ages range from 12 - 15 (3 years), and the ajs from 9 - 14 (5 years)
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678