+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sundown thoughts

Sundown thoughts

I thought this video was cute but the backrounds looked real fake. They had cute dancing and Tori and Taylors outfits were too cute. You couldn't really hear Chauncey though, but it was still real cute. What do you think?
    K e l s e y

Keeper of:
    1* All of Jordan's performances!
    2* Jordan's tears!
    3* AJ's face and hair!

FORT Fanatic
    Singing (although clearly electronical) wasn't that bad, but I wasn't the biggest fan of how fake it looked, although I assumed that was the point? Isn't it supposed to look extremely fake?

i thought it was the best one theyve had so far and i think the two t's need chuancey
    Rissa

Quote Originally Posted by xoxkels06xox
    I thought this video was cute but the backrounds looked real fake. They had cute dancing and Tori and Taylors outfits were too cute. You couldn't really hear Chauncey though, but it was still real cute. What do you think?
    i fully agree with you and the thompsons did have cute outfits especially taylor 'cause to me she's the best on there only to me though

I couldn't hear lil chauncey at all, it sounded as if the sisters were singing by themselves.
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

I could here chauncey fine.
    Rissa

yeah me too i heard him

I could barely hear Chauncey when they were all singing together, but I got little hints of his voice now and then.

The song itself was very catchy and the video was pretty good for having been made in a few days. I still don't like the adult background dancers and I saw no reason for the T's to be wearing sailor suits. They were cute, but out of place.

The kids' closeups were obviously filmed in front of a screen, but that might have been intentional. The parts with the kids dancing around the torches looked like they were shot in the hotel's garden, which was funny. I like watching the opening helicopter shot because there are so many errors in it:

-you can see the helicopter's shadow passing over the side of the building

-Chauncey starts bopping his head too late

-Tori starts mouthing Taylor's words. This is hard to see because the camera cuts past Tori just in time, but you can see her mouth open as soon as Taylor starts. I almost think both kids were singing with Taylor to help her keep the pace, because with a helicopter roaring right past them, it had to be hard to keep the beat going.

It was a cute video, though and a definite improvement from the past two.

oh you guys were talking about not hearing chauncey with the group i thought you guys were talking about like his solo parts me bads i coudnt really hear him also

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Shell76
    -Tori starts mouthing Taylor's words. This is hard to see because the camera cuts past Tori just in time, but you can see her mouth open as soon as Taylor starts. I almost think both kids were singing with Taylor to help her keep the pace, because with a helicopter roaring right past them, it had to be hard to keep the beat going.
    If you listen closely, it sort of sounds like more than just Taylor singing, so maybe Tori was harmonizing?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast