+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Depending on the last member, will they...

Depending on the last member, will they...

make it a 6+ member group? S Club 8 was originally 6, then they added 3 more, and 1 quit. (I believe that's what happened.) Do you think they'd add another singer or two to make the vocals better? IMO, Taylor, Tori, and Chauncey all sounded identical, and Lucy's going to stand out a lot. Depending on who the last member is, do you think they will add someone else to even things out?

I know people have brought this idea up before, but I hadn't seen a thread specifically for it, so I was just wondering your opinion.
    to Taylor, Chantel, Katelyn, Danielle, and Tori. Good luck on making the group!

FORT Fanatic
    It would seem very shady, and if I were one of the five who got in - I'd be pissed.

I'd probably be a bit upset too, but hey, they'd have more friends! I doubt Lucy would like being in a group with just 11 year olds, and Chauncey would like another boy. And I bet if it made them sound better, they wouldn't complain too much. If it was someone they didn't even know though...
    to Taylor, Chantel, Katelyn, Danielle, and Tori. Good luck on making the group!

FORT Fanatic
    Why would Chauncey honestly care? I could see your point about Lucy, but I wouldn't mind being with four girls all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeah
    Why would Chauncey honestly care? I could see your point about Lucy, but I wouldn't mind being with four girls all the time.
    being with 4 girls all day might be fun for a few days, but then they'll start getting annoying and you'll want a male bud. i dunno how old you are but being 18, my topics of conversation with girls and guys are usually quite different. for instance, i'd much rather talk about football or girls with a guy than a girl. although there are girls that you can talk about such things to, most won't be into it.

i'll give an example pertaining to the possible group. chancey's not gonna go up to taylor and say something like "check out that ass on lucy today" whereas he could easily go up to someone like morgan or aj and say that. obviously this is a stretch but i think my point got across.

that said, i don't like either chantel or aj.

FORT Fanatic
    Well, I was kind of half-kidding, but it'd probably be awkward talking about how Lucy (or anyone in the group) looked anyway.

They will not make it a 6-member group, period.

I can 100% guarantee that they won't change the rules of the competition on the last show, simply because of the gender make-up of the group.

FORT Fan
    I agree John...if they changed it at the last minute, there would be so many cries of fixed and all...and it would make all our weeks of voting and all pointless....they arent that stupid JMO

Quote Originally Posted by freebiesite
    I agree John...if they changed it at the last minute, there would be so many cries of fixed and all...and it would make all our weeks of voting and all pointless....they arent that stupid JMO
    So many cries of fixed? I think their are more cries that the wrong people made the group. I think more people will be happy than people who complain if they added another person, because most people out there can agree that the top 5 in the group are not the right choices. I think most people in this forum and in the country(whoever watches the show anyways) would like to see an extra member added. Theirs lots of Chantal fans, danielle fans, Katelyn, and Jordan fans out there that would love to see them in the group if they add an extra member.

FORT Regular
    They changed the rules for the Wild Cards in AI2. There was an outcry but that didn't seem to bother 19E. If it suited them to add a sixth member who they found at the middle school around the corner, and a seventh member from Disneyland, and an eighth member from the playground at McDonald's, and a ninth member from the juvenile detention center I think they would do it regardless of how loud people screech about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast