+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Think Are Good Friends?

FORT Fan
    I had posted my own topic about this, but I'm guessing one of the administraters deleted it...

Is there any romance between any of the juniors?

I don't think it's appropriate to talk about the romances between kids aged 6-13, personally.

And that's why the thread was removed.

I think Chantel and Lucy seem like there good friends. Because they were holding hand when they were in the top two-- Lucy said so-- and they seem to sit by eachother a lot-- Lucy Let chantel sing in the mic (after she won)-- etc.

A few people are saying that Lucy and Katelyn are best friends-- Ive watched every episode and i didnt hear anywhere that they are best friends-- It doesnt even look like they are, but i dunno.
    LUCY HALE IS AWESOME!!!!

yeah i agree with you. do they allow them to sit wherever they want?

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyHope
    yeah i agree with you. do they allow them to sit wherever they want?

Im not sure-- but it seems like they would be able to pick where they sit---because i dont think they'd give them "assigned seats"
    LUCY HALE IS AWESOME!!!!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    I don't think it's appropriate to talk about the romances between kids aged 6-13, personally.

And that's why the thread was removed.
    Sorry John, I just meant it in a light hearted way. But I understand where you're coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by LucyHaleFan
    Im not sure-- but it seems like they would be able to pick where they sit---because i dont think they'd give them "assigned seats"
    I definitely think that they assign their seats on the results shows.. first of all, everyone knows that the first person they call is never in the top 3. Two people who are in the top 3 are never seated next to each other. The last person put in the top 3 is always one of the last two. This can't just be coincidence. I bet that the only thing that the kids don't know (besides who is in the top 3 of course..) is where Ryan is going to start from. Sometimes he starts on the top row, bottom row etc. Anyway i know this is off-topic but i just had to say it
    I Love American Juniors!!!
    Congratulations to DANIELLE WHITE! Lucy Hale, Chauncey Matthews, and Taylor and Tori Thompson!

Quote Originally Posted by JuniorsFANatic
    Two people who are in the top 3 are never seated next to each other.
    think again. the episode where lucy made it, lucy and chauntel were next to each other. but then again, the way that ryan went was weird.

the lay out was like this

1. Jordan McCoy 2. Aj Melendez 3. Morgran Burke
    4. Lucy Hale 5. Chantel Kohl 6. Danielle White 7. Katelyn Tarver

ryan went to 1,2,3 then to 7, then to 4. isnt that quite an odd direction? i thought he was going from 7 to 6 but he went from 7 to 4. so i guess that they have assigned seats.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    I've heard that Chantel and Lucy are close friends.
    ive heard the same thing.. also the thompsons and jordan. katelyn and danielle. katelyn danielle chantel and lucy must probably always be together

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rissa
    They would have probebly held katelyns hand if they were up their too .on the semi finals episode on lucy intro thing lucy and katelyn were with each other most of the time
    On an AOL video, Lucy said that she had grown closest to Chantel during the whole process.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast