+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Think Are Good Friends?

They would have probebly held katelyns hand if they were up their too .on the semi finals episode on lucy intro thing lucy and katelyn were with each other most of the time
    Rissa

FORT Regular
    "sure they have friends at home"

I'm not so sure about this. Some of the kids seem to spend so much time performing in different shows & events I bet they're not home enough to make many friends. The other showbiz kids may well be their friends.

Jordan Fan + #1 Cedes fan trunks's Avatar
    I know Chantel and Lucy and I think I remember Ryan saying that the Thompsons want Jordan in the group because they are friends or something.

Quote Originally Posted by trunks
    I know Chantel and Lucy and I think I remember Ryan saying that the Thompsons want Jordan in the group because they are friends or something.

ya Tori, Taylor, and Jordan are all friends. Also chauncey and Tori, Lucy and Chantel( and probably Katelyn) I kinda feel bad for Danielle and Morgan they kinda seem like the "outsiders" even though morgan seems very outgoing and danielle seems so sweet. i think part of the reason is morgans kinda intimidating and danille doesnt really fit that cute , lil "limted too girl" type that the other girls her age seem to be (like Taylor and Jordan) I think Danielle seems a lot more mature than them.

FORT Fanatic
    Btw, Dani can i see the interview if you have it?
    It was on AOL, and it's been replaced with one of Chauncey.
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

Two weeks ago on Friday I saw A.J., his dad and I believe his mother and Danielle walking down La Cienega Blvd in front of the Beverly Connection. Danielle was really outgoing and playful A.J. was kind of cool. I not sure if it means Danielle and A.J. are close, it's just what I observed.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

FORT Fan
    Did you really see them?

FORT Fogey
    Katelyn and Lucy are best friends, and Lucy and Chantel are "good" friends. Aj and Danielle seem pretty close, to me anyways, and Chauncy tends to pick Tori over the other boys.

-Rach

FORT Fan
    Maleady, where'd you find all that out? (Not trying to sound like I think you're wrong, but that's sweet!)

FORT Frosh
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty
    Two weeks ago on Friday I saw A.J., his dad and I believe his mother and Danielle walking down La Cienega Blvd in front of the Beverly Connection. Danielle was really outgoing and playful A.J. was kind of cool. I not sure if it means Danielle and A.J. are close, it's just what I observed.
    It's interesting that both of their fathers have identical facial hair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast