+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top Three Next Week (If They Do It) - Any Surprises?

FORT Fanatic

Top Three Next Week (If They Do It) - Any Surprises?

Here is my top three next week:

AJ
    Chantel
    Danielle

Of course, I still think that out of those who have never touched the top three, Jordan has a VERY good chance. As I've said before, she's not getting in - but I think they're building up to a last performance where they're going to put her extremely over. For two weeks they've criticized her, so the last week they'll praise her to death - won't be enough though.

I doubt they are going to break it down to the last 3 and let the other 3 juniors sit on the couch feeling sad that they don't have any chance now of making it. If anything, I think they will put all 6 juniors on stage and just announce the winner.

But if they do it the same way, i think it will be

AJ and Chantal for sure and the third would be who performed the best on their last singing performance(or whoever throws the glitter or get the split screen shot lol)

I would hope they would just instantly read out who has made the final place in the band.
    It's bad enough when they call out three usually and then make 2 sit backdown.

Just tell who who made it and get it over with.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Jordan Fan + #1 Cedes fan trunks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeah
    Of course, I still think that out of those who have never touched the top three, Jordan has a VERY good chance. As I've said before, she's not getting in - but I think they're building up to a last performance where they're going to put her extremely over. For two weeks they've criticized her, so the last week they'll praise her to death - won't be enough though.
    I sure hope they do that...

I was thinking it over and the only surprises I can think of are....

*they add another member to the group, which would make it 6.
    *they decide to take the juniors who don't make it and make them another group, and like clay and ruben, see who can make more money on the charts.
    *Danielle goes on a tyraid and just goes off on everybody!! "This show is fake, I never wanted to sing those songs!! I like punk and rock and roll" and sticks her tongue out and shows her tonge ring. Gives America the finger. A tv moment we'd all remember the rest of our lives, resulting with Mtv inviting Danielle to TRL, exploding into an overnight star and mega fame. Danielle becomes the next Alanis Morrissette.

I have a feeling they will just call out the last person in the group. Ryan softens the rejection every week by saying "XXX doesn't make it this week, but gets another chance next week." If they do a top 3 the last time, there's no way to soften the blow...

FORT Newbie
    i think the top 3 next week will be Danielle, Chantel, and AJ...with AJ gettin in the group
    ...but the more deserving people to be in the top three are Danielle, Katelyn and Morgan, with Danielle getting in.
    But now as the group is forming, i dont want to see Danielle in it, she'd be better off on her own as a solo artist.If she gets in, i would still be SUPER happy, cos i know she'll be...as long as the girl's happy!

VOTE FOR DANIELLE WHITE!

I think the top three should be katelyn ,A.J,and danielle .Chantell cant sing .and the katelyn or A.j should get in
    Rissa

Since we all know Chantel and AJ are definites in less Fox rigs it, who will be the third?? I say Danielle, but who knows? Since they have all never been in the top three, how do we know who got fourth place in the votes last week? For all we know, it could've been Jordan! It should definitely be Danielle or Katelyn, although Morgan does have obvious talent. Katelyn is really underated, because she can sing very well, she just never got the fans. I think Chantel or AJ should make the band, only because AJ would be the hearthrob and also add another boy, and CHantel and Lucy are great friends. LET'S WAIT FOR A SURPRISE!!

FORT Regular
    No, there will be no surprises. AJ or Chantel will get in.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast