+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top Three Next Week (If They Do It) - Any Surprises?

I just got this from a major source what the surprise will be,
    check this out........

They will announce AJ as the fifth member, then as Tori, Taylor, Chauncey, Lucy and AJ are brought to the middle of the stage, Ashton Kutcher will come out and say, "Guess what guys, you've been Punk'd!! You are not the 5 in the group, the actual 5 who had the most votes were the other 5!!"

And you see the producers, Simon, directors of the show come running out laughing and start congrajulating Danielle, Jordan, Morgan, Katelyn and Chantel. Their cries of dissapointment earlier thinking they lost, will turn into concern for a couple of seconds for the Punk'd kids, but soon they realize they've been through enough suffering and think, screw it, we won!!! ANd they will be jumping for joy, while Chauncey faints, Lucy is staring in shock like a deer in headlights, and AJ and his dad are being held back by security guards, cause they are raging mad, Tori and Taylor collapses on the ground while holding each other with agonizing wet sobbing faces, screaming and crying, not believing what is happening as the parents fall on them.

As half the audience is in shock and half laughing their brains out, Ashton is high fiving and hugging the winners of the contest. Danielle for the first time is showing lots of emotion as she pumps her fists in the air yelling, "You know it, you know it!!" Jordan is jumping up and down giggling, Morgan is doing the moonwalk and the worm across the stage, Katelyn is doing gymnastic flips, and Chantel is comforting her dad while he is in a cradle position rocking back and forth as he cries his eyes out in joy and ecstacy.

Ryan Seacrest yells, "Thanks for joining us everybody, till next time!!!" And before the credits start to roll, Simon, in his smug smirk, looks into the camera, and then the cam goes to the kids that got the bad news, then back to Simon, and he says directly into the camera, "And you thought it was predictable huh?" And starts laughing like an evil maniac who just caught his jollies. And credits start to roll as everyone is in paranoia and joy.
    Last edited by yahright; 07-31-2003 at 08:11 PM.

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yahright
    And you see the producers, Simon, directors of the show come running out laughing and start congrajulating Danielle, Jordan, Morgan, Katelyn and Chantel. Their cries of dissapointment earlier thinking they lost, will turn into concern for a couple of seconds for the Punk'd kids, but soon they realize they've been through enough suffering and think, screw it, we won!!! ANd they will be jumping for joy, while Chauncey faints, Lucy is staring in shock like a deer in headlights, and AJ and his dad are being held back by security guards, cause they are raging mad, Tori and Taylor collapses on the ground while holding each other with agonizing wet sobbing faces, screaming and crying, not believing what is happening as the parents fall on them.

Quote Originally Posted by yahright
    Danielle for the first time is showing lots of emotion as she pumps her fists in the air yelling, "Who know it, you know it!!" Jordan is jumping up and down giggling, Morgan is doing the moonwalk and the worm across the stage, Katelyn is doing gymnastic flips, and Chantel is comforting her dad while he is in a cradle position rocking back and forth as he cries his eyes out in joy and ecstacy.

i can actually see that
    its too funny
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

FORT Regular

lol!!!

That's awesome!! It should happen too! Oh god, that would be so brutal, but awesome!!!!

That would be funny we need some action in this show since theirs no simon
    Rissa

Cauncey being the only boy in the group = Failure

I could see them flipping the 5 in the group too...while I like T+T, I don't think they're as deserving as Danielle or Katelyn.

I think the top 3 should be Chantel, Danielle, and Katelyn, but I'm sure AJ would be in there instead of Katelyn.
    to Taylor, Chantel, Katelyn, Danielle, and Tori. Good luck on making the group!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12