+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Think Shocked Fox/19E The Most?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTruth
    IF this single does well, then 19E will launch a full-blown campaign to market a CD from this group, and probably a DVD/Video and maybe even a TV show.
    there already is a show. its called american juniors! lol

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyHope
    there already is a show. its called american juniors! lol
    Just to clarify- I meant a possible after-school or Saturday-morning type show...not American Juniors. But I'm sure most of you know what I meant.

i know what you meant, i was just playing. cant play a joke?

FORT Fan
    i know what you meant, i was just playing. cant play a joke?
    It's fine. No worries.

I think what's most likely is they will use their already well established distribution channels and ship out a decent number of cd copies but spend little on promotion. If the album can grow wings then they will amp up promotion and ship more copies and start to take it seriously- if it does not oh well thats life and they still make a small profit.
    everybody has the right to speak their mind, so don't shoot me if I speak mine- ray davies

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    Why would Canyon not making it shock them? Seriously he has no singing talent. Almost any guy has the same singing ability as him.
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

FORT Fogey
    Just has the looks and personality. Maybe he should be an actor.

-Rach

Quote Originally Posted by maleady33
    Just has the looks and personality. Maybe he should be an actor.

-Rach
    yeah britney (sp) spears had "looks" and "personallity" and look where her "acting" went.

yeah britney (sp) spears had "looks" and "personallity" and look where her "acting" went.
    She has a personality? I never noticed.

I dont think anything shocked Fox/19E, to tell you the truth, I think the voting never really counted from the start. I really believe that the producers picked who they wanted in the top ten, then into the group. Now dont yell at me when I tell yall this. Here's my logic, from the start I think they wanted more girls in the group than guys, but their plans got messed up when 3 of the 5 people that got through from group 1 were guys. Fearing that the same thing would happen from group 2, they handpicked all the girls THEY wanted to continue, I mean really think about Canyon had a huge fanbase and still does, now how in the hell does he not get VOTED into the group, he may have not been the best singer but the ladies loved him, hence why AJ, morgan, and chauncey got in. I think they feared that america would vote Brennan, Quiton, and Canyon in which would result in the top ten being 6 boys and 4 girls, which was not going to happen. Now, dont get me wrong Lucy, Chantel, Jordan, the thompsons and Katelyn(i think) are all great but, if you think about it most of the people that would vote for the group members are young girls, then they would MOST likely(not for sure) vote for "cute" boys their age regardless of talent. So Fox had to step in and put the all girls through leaving the boys shocked and angry. As for making the group, first the thompson sisters, now be for real, a blind man could see the million that could be made from them alone, another round of the olsen sisters, the excutives at FOX couldn't possibly pass that up. So after putting them through it set a precedent for the group, and that was they wanted a majority of younger kids, 2 girls had already gotten through so a guy had to be next, and whose the only young(beside morgan) behind the scenes type guy in the final 8 CHAUNCEY, it was obvisious how they pushed for him MORE than any other junior to get into the group the first 3 weeks he was up, so much that i dont want to even type, but all you guys no want im talking about, So they got the first 3 members of the group together, all that was left was to round up the last two, and heres were I think they really, really messed up. they didnt know if they wanted to continue to put the younger kids through jordan,morgan, and danielle or add 2 older members to try to reach the older age groups. They choose route 2, putting the older members in, that lead the way for the battle bewteen Lucy and Chantel, at first they didnt know which of the two they wanted in, so they had them both stand out more on the july 22 performances, after that they knew Lucy(shes great) was their girl, I believe that Chantel doing poorly and Lucy totally blowing everyones mind on tuesday was no accident, it was set that way by giving Chantel a song they knew she was going to do poorly and lucy a song they knew shed totally kill, to make it look like she had gotten the extra votes they would give her the 4th spot, which it did. finally theirs AJ and the 5th spot, theirs no denying this, they have been pushing to get AJ as a member of the group since the onset of the final ten, and Id bet my 200 dollar burger king check that he gets the last spot. Hence, completing the group and their plan(which is going to fail) to make as much money from this group as they can before it falls. Now, this may sound a bit far-fetched but if you really think about it and put some pieces together you will probably come to a similar conclusion. I just feel sorry for these kids and their famalies being used like thier nothing for their own(FOX/19E) monetary gains. So what do you guys think.
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast