+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Think Shocked Fox/19E The Most?

FORT Frosh
    I don't think they've recovered yet from the shock of Taylor making it first.

And this sixth member stuff just won't stop, will it?

I dont know what Fox thinks but I sure know that I was extremly shocked when Chauncey got in. Maybe Fox was surprised with Lucy geting in because she is older and isnt "cute" like Jordan, Tori, or Chauncey. But Lucy is one of the most talented so I dont know. I have been so confused with this whole show.
    AJ is my true American Junior!
    ~Heather~

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyColorado

Exactly. They still haven't recovered from Taylor making it first.

I have a feeling that 19E's original plan was to create an S Club sounding group- I don't know much about S Club, but I do know that they are older teens and can sound fairly mature.

What 19E would've wanted in that case was to start the group with Chantel, who they were pushing from the start. Voting then could've been swayed towards the older kids (a couple of the following would've been pushed: Lucy, Katelyn, AJ, and possibly even Morgan). When Taylor was voted in first (which made Tori being next inevitable), it threw a wrench into 19E's plans. Tori was a lock for the group no matter what, but she could never be viewed as a lead voice. So, all of a sudden, the group is being formed backwards.

I think that Taylor and Chauncey were the two biggest shocks. The only realy non-shocker was Tori. Obviously she would make it after her sister because all of Taylor's votes would go to Tori. Lucy wasn't much of a shock, but she really rocketed in front of Chantel and AJ! I think everyone was expecting Canyon to make it in, not Jordan. Also, I think Kristinia was quite a bit of a shocker. She should've taken Chauncey's spot in my opinion. We'll see next week: If Jordan makes it in, that will definitely be the biggest shocker since she has limited talent.

i think they never recovered from canyon not making it into the top 10. he was pushed a lot from the start and even had a pretty large fan base but then he stumbled on his song. i think canyon, much more than aj, was supposed to be the "heartthrob" of the group.

I agree that so far the shocks were Taylor, and Chauncey.... In fact I think had things gone differently the first week, we would have an entirely different group... had Taylor not made it the first week, Tori would not have made it the second week IMO... so who knows what the final group would have been... I had originally thought it would be Lucy, Chantel, Katelyn, and then like danielle and tori, or someone cute... because lucy chentel and katelyn are all very pretty, and will be marketable to a whole different group (teens and tweens! ACK!) lol
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyColorado

If you ask me, they PUT Tori and Taylor in the group...the "marketable" sisters.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by superfly
    i think they never recovered from canyon not making it into the top 10. he was pushed a lot from the start and even had a pretty large fan base but then he stumbled on his song. i think canyon, much more than aj, was supposed to be the "heartthrob" of the group.

Canyon couldn't sing...at all. Cute, but...

neither can the thompson sisters. 19e wanted canyon as the heartthrob, i think they were in shock when he didn't make it into the top 10.

FORT Fan
    I dont think Fox itself, the network, cares...the 19 entertainment producers no doubt were shocked that canyon didnt make it....

I think they wanted/pushed the thompson twins, and no doubt wanted chancey in..

From the start they "wanted" chantel I think...look at all the commercials....but...as the show went on, chantel just never sang anything as good as her audition "Power of Love"...and each week Lucy sang better and better..

sooo Lucy in, Chantel out...I think they are not pushing chantel now, Lucy, the publics choice, replaced her..

I think the producers may be a bit surpized at the backlash about Morgan...the articles written about his stint on americas most talented kid just 2 months before, his cds, etc...and also people like me who wrote to them....they do downplay him, rightfully so, and have the judges say "broadway" ho hum...I think they are sorry they ever let him in, no doubt wish canyon was back with voice lessons LOL..

other than that I think they no doubt want aj, he would be easier to market in the group..

but the only real shockers?? canyon not getting in, chantel not living up to all they hype the producers created JMO

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast