+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone else notice?......

FORT Fogey
    I didn't say it was a big shocker, I just said I noticed it... And NO, they haven't done that everyweek, for your information. If someone else had posted it, you would've glady agreed, but since you seem to have a problem with me..... anyways, back to topic.

-Rach

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by maleady33
    I didn't say it was a big shocker, I just said I noticed it... And NO, they haven't done that everyweek, for your information. If someone else had posted it, you would've glady agreed, but since you seem to have a problem with me..... anyways, back to topic.

-Rach
    In the recaps, they have shown the top 3 every week...and maybe one person outside of the top 3. It's no big deal...it's AFTER the votes have been tallied, so makes no difference to me.

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruth
    In the recaps, they have shown the top 3 every week...and maybe one person outside of the top 3. It's no big deal...it's AFTER the votes have been tallied, so makes no difference to me.
    i dont know and i dont care so please stop arguing and stay on topic
    i noticed that and it was actally the first thing i thought buot when ryan siad chantel made the top 3
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by CaNaDiAn FaN
    it was actally the first thing i thought buot when ryan siad chantel made the top 3
    Huh? What are you talking about? Speak English...

Quote Originally Posted by TheTruth
    Huh? What are you talking about? Speak English...
    on wednesday the 1st thing i thought of when ryan announced chantel made the top 3 was that the 4 sitting on the couch had never made the top 3 before
    is that clearer?
    Currently Watching:

- Nokomis - Theresa

FORT Fogey
    Wow, she mis-typed a word! Calm it down.

-Rach

FORT Newbie

Question...

< Just wondering if anyone else noticed that the 4 who DIDN'T make the Top 3, have NEVER made the Top 3 before. Doesn't that tell you something? I think it's pretty funny, seeing as 2 of them sitting over there were better than Aj and Chantel, who were in the Top 3 without deserving it, IMO. I mean, you can just tell who Fox wants in the band....
    -Rach >

Which 2 are you talking about? Just curious. Danielle has a beautiful voice but would be better as a solo singer. Jordan...well, she may be an "okay" singer, but overdoes it IMO. Too unnatural and much too "showy". Someone said she has attitude. In excess!! Way too much prancing, exagerrated movements and facial expressions.

Katelyn Tarver is good, but Chantel and Lucy have the best singing voices by far and I'm hoping Chantel is the final choice. A.J. would be good if they had 6 in the group.

There are too many singers today who rely on music, hype, background singers etc., and their voices are nothing special. (Brittney Spears comes to mind) Nice to see singers like Lucy, Chantel, and Danielle, who actually have wonderful voices that are enhanced by the music, rather than having loud music and background singers to "cover" what they lack. (Jordan McCoy)

Quote Originally Posted by alygirl
    Which 2 are you talking about?
    i think she meant danielle and katelyn
    am i right?
    Currently Watching:

- Nokomis - Theresa

FORT Fogey
    100%! You know me TOO well!

-Rach

Quote Originally Posted by maleady33
    100%! You know me TOO well!
    actually i saw a post where you said that lucy danielle and katelyn had the best performances
    i do know you a bit to well though
    Currently Watching:

- Nokomis - Theresa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast