+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Next Week's Results Show Delayed?

FORT Fanatic

Is Next Week's Results Show Delayed?

Is next week's results show delayed till 8/13? The Teen Choice Awards are next Wednesday right? Plus, Performing As doesn't start till 8/26, which would give AJ three Tuesday shows, but I believe they only have two shows left.

I had heard the last result show would be delayed, a couple weeks ago, but never bothering checking. But yeah, I think the TCA are next Wednesday, so I don't know! Delaying it can't help, and since it's the final results, if they film it early, it's going to leak out even more than the other time.
    to Taylor, Chantel, Katelyn, Danielle, and Tori. Good luck on making the group!

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    I think that the results from next week will be part of the 2 hour finale the following Tuesday.
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

FORT Regular
    Yes, next weeks results show will air the following week. But never fear, there will be plenty of contridicting spoilers to peruse while you wait

That is so stupid why do they torture us like this, they know we want to know who made the group but they are giving us another two week wait.
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by lamonte
    That is so stupid why do they torture us like this, they know we want to know who made the group but they are giving us another two week wait.
    the TCA awards are more important.

FORT Apache, The Bronx
    TVGuide.com is listing AJ from 8pm-9pm on Tuesday 8/05 and Tuesday 8/12. But Wednesday 8/06 lists "The Teen Choice Awards" on FOX all night, and Wednesday 8/13 lists repeats of "That's 70s Show" and "The Simpsons".

So will Tuesday 8/12 be the final show? "The OC" is listed from 9pm-10pm, so will the finale only be one hour? And will core teen fans even watch it airing against "The Miss Teen USA" pageant on NBC? (TVGuide doesn't list 8/19-20 shows yet.)

And speaking of ads, that show taking over the AJ timeslot on 8/26, "Performing As..."

http://www.fox.com/performingas

is a COMPLETE AND SHAMELESS RIPOFF of the 1999-2001 Dick Clark produced "Your Big Break".

http://www.seeing-stars.com/ShowBiz/YourBigBreak.shtml
    http://us.imdb.com/Title?0217971

The last show is on the 19th.

Dang, they're dragging this out another three frickin' weeks? Ugh!

Sorry to scare you, John. The results show is supposed to be on the 12th. But "Performing As" doesn't start until the 26th, so it looks like there might be another AJ show on the 19th, but nobody's sure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast