+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you think it would be better or the judges to pick the winners??

Do you think it would be better or the judges to pick the winners??

Sometimes i think it would be easier and more fair for the judges to pick the people in the group. A lot of people wont like my idea or this thead--but i was just wondering. Like Morgan for instance--- hes not very popular on the show and hes got a lot of talent, but people like Taylor and Tori that arent as good of singers as him got in first.

And the judges wouldnt judge on looks or anything else besides talent.
    LUCY HALE IS AWESOME!!!!

1. that defeats the purpose of the show
    2. the judges aren't that good imo
    3. you think people are talking about rigged now? if the judges pick, it would be flooded with conspiracy theories.

In a way...yes, BUT only if they had competent judges (which I personally don't think they do).
    But it is supposed to be a reality show with audience participation so I guess that IS the premise of the show.

Far From the Place I Love l2hdd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superfly
    1. that defeats the purpose of the show
    2. the judges aren't that good imo
    3. you think people are talking about rigged now? if the judges pick, it would be flooded with conspiracy theories.
    I have to agree with you there! If the judges picked then wouldn't that make the show the same as "America's Most Talented Kid" or "Star Search"?

On the subject of judges; with AI, Paula, Randy & Simon go to the auditions. I don't recall seeing Deborah or Gladys at the AJ auditions. I don't remember seeing any judges at the auditions. Did they show any?

Here is my question: Do you think the judges attending the auditions is a good thing or are they better off only seeing the finalists? I figure they probably have their favorites based on auditions so maybe their comments are not as "fair" as they could be if they did not see all of the auditions. Then again, the AJ judges haven't exactly been the most consistent in their comments to the juniors so maybe seeing the auditions wouldn't have influenced them anyway???

Quote Originally Posted by l2hdd
    I figure they probably have their favorites based on auditions so maybe their comments are not as "fair" as they could be if they did not see all of the auditions. Then again, the AJ judges haven't exactly been the most consistent in their comments to the juniors so maybe seeing the auditions wouldn't have influenced them anyway???
    i think with AJ, it wouldn't be good since judges will be biased and each week a contestant is voted in. with AI, it's fine since it's over a much longer time period and people are voted out rather than in so talent will prevail. remember, simon didn't notice kelly much in AI1 and didn't like clay much in AI2 at the beginning, but as he watched them more and more he grew to like them both.

FORT Fan
    I think marketing is the only reason that the AI judges showed up at auditions: they wanted to have Simon ripping the bad singers. Also weren't the AJ judges supposed to be "secret?"
    "It is my belief, however, that the truth is generally preferable to lies..."

Hmm Pop Stars Juniors?

LUCY HALE IS AWESOME! iLoVeLuCy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyHaleFan
    Sometimes i think it would be easier and more fair for the judges to pick the people in the group. A lot of people wont like my idea or this thead--but i was just wondering. Like Morgan for instance--- hes not very popular on the show and hes got a lot of talent, but people like Taylor and Tori that arent as good of singers as him got in first.

And the judges wouldnt judge on looks or anything else besides talent.

I kno I agree!! But I like how the show involves the people more~and its called American Juniors--so it works! But sumtimes it'd be better!

Captain of the FORT The Admiral's Avatar
    at least the judges would go for talent...

Should the judges choose the winners? Not with the judges we have for Juniors, no way. Get some qualified judges and maybe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast