+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who did you think had the best performance on Tuesday night?

LUCY HALE IS AWESOME! iLoVeLuCy's Avatar

Who did you think had the best performance on Tuesday night?

I think LUCY had the best performance, the rest were really boring and a lot of them had pitch problems! Lucy's song was different for her but she did good!! And her outfit was AWESOME!!! It looked so good on her!

Go Lucy!!!!!

FORT Regular
    Yeah, what you said.
    I like cheese!

AchinForClayton
    yeah but i also liked jordan

LUCYS!! definately, she was awesome!! Her outfit was just insane lol. And her hair rocked. Everything about her performance was just that best. It was definately he best performance of the night!!
    LUCY HALE IS AWESOME!!!!

FORT Newbie
    lucy all the way

Quote Originally Posted by lucy~rocks~21
    lucy all the way

Lucy Rocks!!!
    LUCY HALE IS AWESOME!!!!

FORT Regular
    Danielle blew me away last night, but so did Lucy. Honestly, I think they gave the best two performances of anyone this season last night. I've listened to recordings of both several times, and have gone back and forth on who I think did better. I've settled on Danielle, although Lucy is very very close behind.

FORT Fan
    Danielle and Lucy, followed by Katelyn.

FORT Regular

Lucy ... AND Danielle

Quote Originally Posted by Kefit
    Danielle blew me away last night, but so did Lucy. Honestly, I think they gave the best two performances of anyone this season last night. I've listened to recordings of both several times, and have gone back and forth on who I think did better. I've settled on Danielle, although Lucy is very very close behind.
    I think that as far as surprising me, Lucy did that. Her's was a very powerful performance and she should be the next one to move on. Her performance was as dramatic as Tori's first performance (she mostly went down hill from there with the exception of her last solo after she got in).

I agree with Kefit that Danielle's was for me the best of the entire series -- for me personally -- not what people in general look to a performance for. Her rendition of Daydream Believer was better than anyone who ever did the song -- including the Monkees who wrote it. It was haunting, subtle, celebratory. It is what makes someone great rather than just another clone performer.

I really hope Danielle gets into the top three rather than the predictable Lucy, Chantel, AJ. And I hope that she beats out Chantel and AJ for the firth spot. It is clear to me now that Danielle is the class singer of the entire group and she is versitile as well. Let's get her in there -- I don't want to see that disappointed look on her face. It is disappointment not for not getting in -- but a child's disillusionment with people for being such dorks! Don't be dorks people!

Morgan's Future Wife LovingMorganB's Avatar
    Morgan!!!!!
    - Always And Forever Loving Morgan Burke

Morgan fan site!

Street Team!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast