+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who did you think had the best performance on Tuesday night?

FORT Regular
    Danielle!!!
    Do the right thing, vote for Danielle!!!!

Lucy, Danielle and Jordan had the best performances. I know, however, that jordan won't make the top three. I am hoping for Danielle to get in this week but will be happy if Lucy makes instead just as long as it isn't Aj, because he was awful last night. GO Danielle, Lucy and Jordan!!!!
    America's biggest mistake is not voting for Jordan. She will always be my American Junior.

So far I agree with the results of the voting with Taylor, Tori & Chauncey making the group. I would like to see Katelyn & Chantel take the other 2 spots. I don't like Lucy at all & in my opinion "Call Me" was a bad song choice- (lyrics are a little loose for someone trying to get into a "kiddie band".) I'm worried that if she were to make the band that she would try to take over & run the group- I don't like her personality. I'm not big on Jordan either. She's not pretty at all and I can't get past hearing her sing "Stupid Cupid". That made me wanna stick a fork in my eye-lol.

When all is said & done and the band is formed- it may be "ok" (for awhile), but I don't think it will last (will be a flash in the pan). I can't see any radio stations wanting to play that kind of "bubble gum pop" that sounds like The Brady Bunch kids. I just don't see it working. The band will probably break-up & some will make it solo while the others just kind of fade on away. I heard Simon Cowell say that none of them can sing & they are "just horrible". In my opinion- they are "just ok"- nothing to get real excited about-LOL :rolleyes

I think Lucy definitely! I never really liked her before, but last night she was great! And Katelyn was second best, IMO she's been getting steadily better, while Chantel has been getting worse.
    to Taylor, Chantel, Katelyn, Danielle, and Tori. Good luck on making the group!

Quote Originally Posted by LovingMorganB
    Morgan!!!!!
    yup he was michael jackson represting not because im a big jackson fan but because it was tight

Quote Originally Posted by 4#24Jeff
    So far I agree with the results of the voting with Taylor, Tori & Chauncey making the group. I would like to see Katelyn & Chantel take the other 2 spots. I don't like Lucy at all & in my opinion "Call Me" was a bad song choice- (lyrics are a little loose for someone trying to get into a "kiddie band".) I'm worried that if she were to make the band that she would try to take over & run the group- I don't like her personality. I'm not big on Jordan either. She's not pretty at all and I can't get past hearing her sing "Stupid Cupid". That made me wanna stick a fork in my eye-lol.

When all is said & done and the band is formed- it may be "ok" (for awhile), but I don't think it will last (will be a flash in the pan). I can't see any radio stations wanting to play that kind of "bubble gum pop" that sounds like The Brady Bunch kids. I just don't see it working. The band will probably break-up & some will make it solo while the others just kind of fade on away. I heard Simon Cowell say that none of them can sing & they are "just horrible". In my opinion- they are "just ok"- nothing to get real excited about-LOL :rolleyes
    BOY, aint nobody ask you to tell them all of that, they said would do you think did the best last night. We really didn't need your negative comments about the failure of the group. But, anyways Lucy and AJ were the best.
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

FORT Fogey
    Katelyn, followed by Lucy, then Danielle. Katelyn's improved TREMENDOUSLY, and deserves it the most.

-Rach

American Idol Fanatic IdolFreak05's Avatar
    I think Lucy brought the house down! I hope she makes it tonight I have been rooting for her form the begining

I think lucy had the best performance followed by really close with katelyn .They both did the best out of all their performances .and they both dressed awsome
    Rissa

Katelyn, followed by Lucy, then Danielle. Katelyn's improved TREMENDOUSLY, and deserves it the most.

-Rach

But lucy has been doing great from day 1 .and katelyn is just know improving so lucy deserved it more
    Rissa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast