+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: All those song choice rumours answered HERE!

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    Well I believe that a reporter was there and that he actually interviewed Danielle if someone who was there says so. Thats not to say that the reporter didn't misconstrue (sp?) what she said and so on.
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

I think that was fake...some of the quotes just sounded weird. But it could be, if I was one of the kids, I'd be mad that they kept criticizing my song, if I didn't even pick it.
    to Taylor, Chantel, Katelyn, Danielle, and Tori. Good luck on making the group!

Yeah that's true. The judges, Gladys especially shouldn't be really critizing them about the songs choices if the juniors dont pick them. It's the producers that choose the right or wrong songs for the juniors to sing cause they influence the voting by giving the kids songs they know they can or cant sing.
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

FORT Fogey
    Just letting y'all know- I JUST FOUND THE ARTICLE. People are like screaming at me! I didn't say if it was true or not, and if I think it is or not, I just found it and thought it'd be an interesting and diverse topic. I'm neutral on it, I guess.

-Rach

FORT Fan
    Well.....count me in on the group that finds this article weird... I thought they were NOT allowed to talk to the public...I am surprized *or disbelieving that Katelyns father would come on this site...

during ai the contestants were not allowed to talk to the press on their own, could not post on net etc....this is just an odd article....and I too wonder why a reporter from St Pete would have backstage/insider pass...something odd here..

why does Katelyns "dad" post and not the other kids dads?? Isnt "he" under 19's rules...or has it just come to the point where danielles and katelyn's families pretty much think they are not getting in and are just doing what they can to make the best of it??

curiouser...and curiouser...LOL

.........and the plot thickens even more.
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

FORT Fan
    I read another article that says in passing that the kids don't pick their own songs. Of course, they could have gotten their information from the first article, so it doesn't really answer anything...
    "It is my belief, however, that the truth is generally preferable to lies..."

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by freebiesite
    Well.....count me in on the group that finds this article weird... I thought they were NOT allowed to talk to the public...I am surprized *or disbelieving that Katelyns father would come on this site...

during ai the contestants were not allowed to talk to the press on their own, could not post on net etc....this is just an odd article....and I too wonder why a reporter from St Pete would have backstage/insider pass...something odd here..

why does Katelyns "dad" post and not the other kids dads?? Isnt "he" under 19's rules...or has it just come to the point where danielles and katelyn's families pretty much think they are not getting in and are just doing what they can to make the best of it??

curiouser...and curiouser...LOL

You got it!!

FORT Frosh
    Do I believe it's fake? Maybe it's not, but I'm not sure all the information is true either. I'm still baffled as to how he got backstage--and even more baffled as to why he'd fly from Flordia to California just to report that they don't chose their songs.
    It's not unusual for a reporter to be on the premises at the CBS Television City. And we don't know American Junior's backstage policy in regards to print journalists. Not allowing an Entertainment Tonight film crew full access is another matter.

The question of flying from Florida to California should not be an issue, because we don't know where the writer is based. It's possible to work for the St. Petersburg Times and live in Los Angeles, particularly a TV writer.

St, you're right. It never says he's there. I just hate when people report from that angle. It's so incredibly misleading.
    The story was datelined Los Angeles and says Danielle White was speaking backstage at the studio. The reporter should not be obligated to say he is standing right next to her, seeing the words come out of her mouth. There is nothing misleading.

FORT Fanatic
    The reporter should not be obligated to say he is standing right next to her, seeing the words come out of her mouth.
    That's very much a thing of a past. Why? Because the public is realizing more and more that the media lies, and has no problem with it.

In order for her words to be validated, he must he a signed release from Danielle, and considering she's a minor, her parents as well. Otherwise, she can deny anything he wrote, whether she said it or not.

If this comes down to a public issue between Fox, the paper, and the Whites, that release will be asked for. If he doesn't have it, he's in a lot of trouble. And if he does, then it might just go the other way.
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast