+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: All those song choice rumours answered HERE!

Smells a little fishy to me...... and the plot thickens....
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by lamonte
    Smells a little fishy to me...... and the plot thickens....

FORT Newbie

article

Quote Originally Posted by Dani321
    My question remains. It mentioned Danielle talked to the media. That's impossible. They literally have gag orders out on these children. They're not allowed speak a word until the show is over--they signed a contract, so did their parents.

If Danielle really spoke out, she broke a written contract, and that could turn ugly.

i read the article through the post in this thread, i can confirm the interview , katelyn was there, i find no errors in what was published.

i think the judges were told after their comments to danielle last week what goes on behind song selection. i'm not real sure of other instances but i know deborah mentioned several times about "GETTING" the wrong song (i know she did this to jordan) rather than "CHOOSING" the wrong song as she did last week.

I think the judges know all the songs the kids are going to sing before they sing them, cause on tonights show she told danielle(i think) that she has the hardest song of everyone that week, how could she know that and everyone had not sung yet.
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

well i think they knew what song they would sing due to rehearsals, but they didn't realize that the kids did not choose the songs themselves.

How could they not realize that they were not choosing the songs themselves. We must be dealing with some pretty clueless judges then. A deaf man could tell the juniors dont choose their own songs.

it was obvious they were oblivious to it due to their comments last week to danielle and to chantel's "stoney end" and i'm sure others that i don't remember right now.

Yeah, I dont remember what you are talking about, but still it should be obvious that they dont pick their own songs.

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    Wow sounds like Danielle was mad.. that could hurt her with FOX.
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast