+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The name of the group?

The name of the group?

Hey people, I've been thinking about this ever since I heard there was going to be an American Juniors 2. After the members are chosen what in the heck is the group going to be called. It can't be the American Juniors because if there is another season it will cause a whole lot of confusion trying to tell the actual group from the next seasons show. So what are they going to do. Here are some names I thought up...

The Kids, Fifth Beat, AJ and The Crew, Dreamkids, The Fifth Element, hey thats the best i could do so hopefully the producers can come up with something better.
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

FORT Fogey
    AJ and the Crew? A bit biased? J/K I think there's only been about 20 different threads with the same topic..... :rolleyes Anyways, I have no idea. Hopefully, they'll let America decide or something...

-Rach

FORT Newbie
    it should be one of lamontes name ideas i like fifth element! good job lamonte! real good names!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Good names lamonte! I like Fifth Element.

Thanks guys, I do what I can do, ya know.
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

FORT Fanatic
    Yes, but I heard American Juniors 2 ports right to AI format, so I'm guessing it will be American Juniors.

I don't like that name for the group(American Juniors) its not original enough. Here's a good one Chauncey and the Matthew's LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by lamonte
    I don't like that name for the group(American Juniors) its not original enough. Here's a good one Chauncey and the Matthew's LOL.
    LoL. Good one.

FORT Regular
    FIFTH ELEMENT? sounds good...

How about K2K or J2K, kids 2 K, juniors 2 K. Nahh...
    I think the whole 2K thing is kinda played out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast