+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 7/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

7/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Discuss the wildcard show here.

FORT Fogey
    On E-Talk Daily they had a snippet of all the peroformances, everyone sounded good, the only song i remember though Toya sang Whitney's new song Try It on My own, can't remember the other's though.

The e-Talk Daily show give us a sneak peek of the contestant's performances. Andrew really stoodout. I didn't catch the song he chose but he was really singing his heart out. Kevin sounded okay singing Can You Feel the Love Tonight. I missed Nicole's performance. Tyler sung Isn't She Lovely and was bad, as expected. Marc was meh. Same emotionless singing as before. Sharon had a funky 80s hairdo. Didn't catch her song choice. Ryan sang Ruben's, I mean, Billy Joel's Just the Way You Are. Meh.

FORT Fogey
    I agree Tyler stood out, and not in a good way either, ugh! I mean the kid has got talent or else he wouldn't be here, but there are much better in the competition.

FORT Fogey
    Toya was the best of the night, and no i'm not being biased Vote for her!!

FORT Newbie
    Blech. For a show that supposed to be stacked with talent, this one sucked. Andrew was easily the best, followed by Toya. Everyone else wasted their opportunity, and our time. There will likely be a strong sympathy vote for Kevin - he's hard not to like. Too bad Sherry bowed out - she definitely would have given Andrew a run for the spot.

Top 3:

1. Toya and Andrew (tie)
    2. Ryan

I'm sending 50-100 votes Toya's way. The rest will go to Andrew.

my ratings ...

1. Kevin - wonderfully smooth voice, nerves showed

2. Toya - i haven't been a fan of hers, but tonight was a nice understated performance - no canine-inducing octaves that was a very nice omission - i'm just afraid they will make a repeat performance down the road

3. Andrew - simply put - very powerful performance

4. Ryan - an ok performance - song's been done to death - like last week's song choice much better

5. Marc - love his voice, but just did not bring it tonight, did not emote strong enough when he needed to

6. Sharon - another disappointment - was looking for a better performance

7. Tyler - woh - what went wrong - loved his performance last week, but this week - just fell flat with no emotion

Canada *I wish Quebec but Ontario for now*
    why did Sherry quit?!
    Last edited by fluff; 07-29-2003 at 12:48 AM.

FORT Newbie
    If Toya or Andrew don't win the wild card there is something wrong with the Canadian public. They were hands down the best of the night.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast