+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who are you voting for on Tuesday (really Wednesday), and Why?

FORT Newbie
    Aj Aj Aj Aj

Splendid Street Urchin Gavroche's Avatar
    Jordan. She is my favorite and is very consistent and I think perfect for the type of group they're trying to put together.
    "Allons enfants de la patrie..."
    Long Live Us!

Claymate #1493

Congratulations Taylor, Tori, Chauncey, Lucy, Danielle!
    Go Audrey!

I wouldnt really vote for anybody until I actually see their performance.

FORT Regular
    I need to wait to hear them this week, that's when I will choose. I'm not tied down to one particular junior but I would vote for the one that has consistently performed well!!!

I agree, I think we all need to wait til' tomorrows performance's to decide upon who to vote for.
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

Quote Originally Posted by LucyHaleFan
    Its not fair for you to say that "Danielle has a better voice because she can both stand there when she sings and dance and sing a the same time and still sound good" because as ive said 8,000,000 times this competition isnt about dancing, its SINGING. When the group starts recording songs and making music videos (if they get that far) Dancing and singing wont matter anyway because theyre lip-syncing. So that shouldnt even be something to argue about.
    actually i don't see how you can even compare the two. their voices are very different and you can't say whether one is better, you can only say which one you prefer. either way, it has become apparent that the voting has not been about singing.

I see what your saying. So to say it right I prefer Lucys voice over Danielles.

Quote Originally Posted by LucyHaleFan
    I see what your saying. So to say it right I prefer Lucys voice over Danielles.
    :stupid . Based on her looks, Lucy looks really mature. If she was in the group, I think she would stand out.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavroche
    Jordan. She is my favorite and is very consistent and I think perfect for the type of group they're trying to put together.
    I find that funny, seeing as Jordan is one of the LEAST consistent ones.

-Rach

Quote Originally Posted by xkissluvx
    :stupid . Based on her looks, Lucy looks really mature. If she was in the group, I think she would stand out.

I dont see how that had anything to do with what i said. I said i
    prefer" Lucy's voice over Danielle's. I wasnt talking about how she would look in the group. If Chantel gets in the group (which she will). Lucy wouldnt look weird in the group because Lucy & Chantel are the same size. Size shouldnt even be the issue on who to vote for (or who looks better with taylor, tori and chauncey). Thats really stupid and pointless for the show if people vote based on looks and size.

Thats good that she would stand out (if she did) because people would notice her more, and she would get more attention, because shes the only one with a lot of talent.
    Last edited by LucyHaleFan; 07-29-2003 at 12:48 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast