+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who are you voting for on Tuesday (really Wednesday), and Why?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by l2hdd
    Personally, I think you should wait to see who gives the best performance and then vote from there. Danielle has always been my favorite but I haven't voted for her every single week because I felt there were stronger, more consistent performances by other people.

And I don't agree that Lucy is better than Danielle at singing fast songs. Danielle moved around the stage and actually danced when she sang. Lucy still stood in one or two places and barely moved while she sang. My opinion of Lucy has gotten better but I still feel she has trouble singing and maintaining her voice while dancing.

I mean I thought that most people would vote based on performances, consistency, and vocals but apparently not. By this thread being started it means that people are going to vote for their favorites and that really sucks. I mean haven't we already learned that people get upset when other people vote for their favorites? *cough*tori and taylor*cough*
    So why do the same?

Quote Originally Posted by l2hdd
    Personally, I think you should wait to see who gives the best performance and then vote from there. Danielle has always been my favorite but I haven't voted for her every single week because I felt there were stronger, more consistent performances by other people.

And I don't agree that Lucy is better than Danielle at singing fast songs. Danielle moved around the stage and actually danced when she sang. Lucy still stood in one or two places and barely moved while she sang. My opinion of Lucy has gotten better but I still feel she has trouble singing and maintaining her voice while dancing.

I see what your saying, but your talking about how danielle moves on the stage while Lucy just stands there.. thats not what this competition is about and thats not what i said..i said that Lucy has a better voice. I didnt say anything about dancing.

I know this isnt the best thread. I was just wondering what people would say. Im gonna vote for Lucy because she does amazing every week, its not like on tuesday shes just gonna split and do horrible.
    Its not a crime to ask.
    Last edited by LucyHaleFan; 07-28-2003 at 06:21 PM.

FORT Fan
    Either Lucy or Chantel and AJ...and I follow no sheep, they are the best there.

FORT Regular
    I'm not voting for anybody, because my parents are strangely always hogging the phone for 2 hours always strangely after American Juniors. Strange.
    I like cheese!

FORT Fanatic
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

Far From the Place I Love l2hdd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyHaleFan
    I see what your saying, but your talking about how danielle moves on the stage while Lucy just stands there.. thats not what this competition is about and thats not what i said..i said that Lucy has a better voice. I didnt say anything about dancing.
    I think you missed what I was saying. Danielle has an excellent voice when she stands still and sings. So does Lucy. Danielle actually danced around while she sang last week and she still sounded good. Even on her fast song, Lucy still stood still. She didn't try to dance and move around the stage like Danielle did so IMO it is not fair to say Lucy has better voice when she does a fast song since she still stands still when she sings a fast song.

L2hdd said:

LucyHaleFan said:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you missed what I was saying. Danielle has an excellent voice when she stands still and sings. So does Lucy. Danielle actually danced around while she sang last week and she still sounded good. Even on her fast song, Lucy still stood still. She didn't try to dance and move around the stage like Danielle did so IMO it is not fair to say Lucy has better voice when she does a fast song since she still stands still when she sings a fast song.

It really doesnt matter, Lucy did not just stand there when she sang "im gonna make you love me". And yes, Lucy does have a better voice than Danielle. But Danielle is very good.

Its not fair for you to say that "Danielle has a better voice because she can both stand there when she sings and dance and sing a the same time and still sound good" because as ive said 8,000,000 times this competition isnt about dancing, its SINGING. When the group starts recording songs and making music videos (if they get that far) Dancing and singing wont matter anyway because theyre lip-syncing. So that shouldnt even be something to argue about.
    Last edited by LucyHaleFan; 07-28-2003 at 08:16 PM.

Well, technically, this competition is about whatever you want it to be about. Since individuals are voting, theoretically, they could vote however they want, for whatever reason they want, and those reasons are as valid as the next person's.

Maybe I vote by eye color - does that make me any more wrong than someone who votes because they want to see sisters together on stage? I doubt it.

Singing, dancing, height, age, personality, parental appeal, whatever - vote how you want, or don't vote at all...whatever.

FORT Newbie
    i am def, voting for AJ! come on, they need another guy in the group! PLEASE VOTE FOR AJ! danielle is great too. she deserves in! VOTE FOR AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast