+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rivalry; contestants winning over votes?

rivalry; contestants winning over votes?

hey I've noticed(or so it seems) thatpeople have been changing their mind alot from who their fave junior was at the beginning of the show. I especially noticed that Lucy is beginning to win over lots of Chantel's fans which will hopefully land Lucy in the group. I also noticed that there has been a lot more support for Jordan and Morgan. Danielle, Katelyn, and AJ seem to be holding steady. WIth all that changing who do u think is going to grab the last two spots? My bets are on AJ and Lucy.

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    most likely aj but the fifth spots up for grabs
    i hope katelyn gets it
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

I think most likely Chantel has one of the spots in the final two because she gets in the top three even when her performances arent that good.

Everybodys saying that they think A.J. will get in the group. The only reason he got close to getting in was because of those girls coming up to the stage. That was the only time he stood out. He didnt even get in the top three last week, what does that tell you?

Lucy has been my favorite since this show started. I think she desearves and should get in the group. Even though the group prob. wont last long it will still give her exposure. so if & when she goes solo she will be more successful.

I doubt those girls coming up on stage made him get anymore votes than if they wouldn't have. He stands out because theres only 3(2 now) guys in the top ten, he looks good, and he has a great voice. As for not getting in the top three last week, his performance the night earlier was one of the weakest to date, so maybe he didnt get all the votes he needed to get into the top three. AJ and Lucy are still my favorite juniors but i think morgan is more talented than AJ, he has a great voice and dancing skills to match, but i dont want him in the group. I just dont see why many people really dont like him. Can somebody help me understand this?
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

chauncey has improved, chantel has plummeted, rest have been consistent (both good and bad)

i still maintain danielle and lucy have the best voices albeit very different. morgan is the best performer, jordan right behind him. katelyn isn't the best singer/performer but combined with her good looks, i enjoy watching her. the rest just aren't my cup of tea.

Far From the Place I Love l2hdd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyHaleFan
    Everybodys saying that they think A.J. will get in the group. The only reason he got close to getting in was because of those girls coming up to the stage. That was the only time he stood out. He didnt even get in the top three last week, what does that tell you?
    I don't think the girls had anything to do with AJ getting into the top 3 or not getting into the top 3. He and Chantel have both been in the top 3 twice now.

I think AJ will probably make the final 3. The group needs a male voice and I'm sorry but Chauncey doesn't cut it!

I would like to think the final spot is still up for grabs. I would like to see Danielle or Lucy get it but based on what we have seen so far, I think it will probably be Chantel.

Not to be mean or anything but A.J was only in the top 3 once.
    I Love American Juniors!!!
    Congratulations to DANIELLE WHITE! Lucy Hale, Chauncey Matthews, and Taylor and Tori Thompson!

Jordan Fan + #1 Cedes fan trunks's Avatar
    I just hope A.J. and (mostly) Jordan get in.

Far From the Place I Love l2hdd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JuniorsFANatic
    Not to be mean or anything but A.J was only in the top 3 once.
    You're right! Why was I thinking he got in twice? It was Tori, Taylor & Chantel during week one; Tori, Chauncey and A.J. during week two and Chauncey, Lucy & Chantel during week 3.

Maybe I had a vision about this week's show??? Just kidding!!

FORT Newbie
    I'll bet Chantel gets in this week... I don't want her to though... I hope the last spots go to Jordan and A.J.!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast