+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: rivalry; contestants winning over votes?

Quote Originally Posted by l2hdd
    You're right! Why was I thinking he got in twice? It was Tori, Taylor & Chantel during week one; Tori, Chauncey and A.J. during week two and Chauncey, Lucy & Chantel during week 3.

Maybe I had a vision about this week's show??? Just kidding!!

So that means he just "happened" to get in the top three the same week as the girls came up to the stage. That seems odd to me.

Far From the Place I Love l2hdd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyHaleFan
    So that means he just "happened" to get in the top three the same week as the girls came up to the stage. That seems odd to me.
    It doesn't seem odd to me. I thought he did a great job that week! The girls had no influence on my rankings that week. In fact, I thought it was a stupid stunt to pull and I actually thought he would lose votes because of it!

Quote Originally Posted by l2hdd
    It doesn't seem odd to me. I thought he did a great job that week! The girls had no influence on my rankings that week. In fact, I thought it was a stupid stunt to pull and I actually thought he would lose votes because of it!

Ya but that was only your opinion. A lot of other people probably thought it was really cool and ever since he got in the top three (mite i add ONCE) everybodys been saying that hes gonna get in, and it is odd that the whole "girls coming up to the stage" happened the same week as he got in the top three. That was the only week he got i the top three. You cant say that doesnt sound odd to you.

Angel boy
    Is is just me, or are the Thompson sisters completely cheesy? I cannot stand either one and I especially hate that Tori got into the group.

No its not just you, i cant stand them as well. they should have never gotten into the group it messed everything up and they arent even that talented, the only reason they got in is because they are sisters. they doomed the group from the start.
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

Ya but that was only your opinion. A lot of other people probably thought it was really cool and ever since he got in the top three (mite i add ONCE) everybodys been saying that hes gonna get in, and it is odd that the whole "girls coming up to the stage" happened the same week as he got in the top three. That was the only week he got i the top three. You cant say that doesnt sound odd to you.
    It doesnt sound odd at all. I dont think two girls coming on stage would influence the whole of america to vote for him, I voted for him and that had no effect on me whatsoever and im a guy. If anything i would have thought it was kool he could get the ladies like that but, it still would have made me vote for him any less or more than i would have if they didnt come on stage. I voted for him because he has a great voice and hes kool. So there!!!
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

FORT Newbie
    its up to america and if americans smart they will vote in another guy (AJ!!!!!!) and the other spot is up for grabs! good luck to evry1 else..congrats AJ!

VOTE FOR AJ!

VOTE LUCY IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    LUCY HALE IS AWESOME!!!!

FORT Fan
    VOTE LUCY IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Done.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12