+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Judges Need To Be Tougher

i think it'll be interesting to see how danielle performs this week, she was the only one to get negative remarks from all the judges last week.

Quote Originally Posted by superfly
    i think it'll be interesting to see how danielle performs this week, she was the only one to get negative remarks from all the judges last week.
    Jordan has had negative comments two weeks in a row. If Gladys tells Jordan "your voice might get lost in a group" I'm going to be pissed. I want to tell Gladys, 'figure out something new to say for goodness sake instead of stabbing Jordan in the back every week.'

FORT Newbie
    yahright or anyone who may remember,

Do you remember if Debbie Gibson told Lucy that she had several problems with pitch and need to make some adjustments to her voice? I am positive that she made this criticism at least once. It was either in the 1st or 2nd week of the finals, or possibly both weeks.

TheTruth thinks that I am wrong. This is bothering me because I genuinely believe that I remember Debbie Gibson's criticism of Lucy.

I don't know how much influence the judges have on voters. Praise and criticism seems to be inconsistent. When the judges praise Taylor and Tori while overtly criticizing Jordan makes no sense.

Please let me know if anyone remembers Debbie's criticism of Lucy. If anyone recorded the programs, can you check to see if it is true?

FORT Fan
    After Lucy's "Get Here' performance Deborah said,"Obviously you've got a big big powerful voice which is amazing and I think you have a future as a solo artisit even more than a group situation because you're very unique and powerful.'

After singing "Make It Easy On Yourself" Deborah said,"Lucy, I've had friends as well as old as Ryan, call me and say you are a phenomanal singer. I think you're not just good for a junior. I think you exhibit poise, control, and depth in your voice that is amazing.

I actually recorded over the "I'm gonna make you love me" performance by accident when I thought I was recording last weeks performaneces but I was accidentally refcorded the Pax channel. hehe. I have to learn how to work this thing!!

FORT Newbie
    Thanks. It looks that I am wrong. I must have Lucy confused with someone else. I apologize for offending anyone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12