+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Admit your biased pick here, don't lie

Admit your biased pick here, don't lie

Just admit it all of you, let's stop playing games. I know human nature and it's conditioned to be bias in someway. Look, lets just put it out all on the table right now okay, I'll go first.......

I want Jordan McCoy in the group. She's not in the top 5 vocally, but that doesn't matter to me. So why do I want Jordan in it. She is a nice person and someone outspoken and unpredictable. She's extra nice to everyone and she seems to have this free spirit, that many of us slowly lose as we get older. Tori has those same qualities, but as a 9 years old, she's still shy. I want someone who will shine in interviews, who will speak out, and someone who doesn't look like she will conform into a robot like Britney Spears and the Olsen Twins have become.

Taylor looks boring, her pretty, but dopey looking eyes and laid back attitude makes her look like she's on pot half the time. Tori is cute, but still shy. Lucy has the best voice, but she looks very reserved, Katelyn seems smart, but looks like she holds things back, Danielle is sweet, but looks like someone who has to be spoken to in order for her to start talking, and Chantal seems very level headed, but again, boring like Lucy.

Jordan seems like the only one with a free spirit, who breaks all these barriers, someone you could watch in performances and interviews and never get tired of. So there you have it, Jordan is my biased pick.

Jordan Fan + #1 Cedes fan trunks's Avatar
    Um, alright. Mind that I hate using paragraphs.

I want Jordan in no matter what. She really deserves it. Like you said, she may not be the best singer, but she has taken it to a new level from the auditions untill now. She can dance so well..and we need atleast one person who can dance in the group. She seems like a person you can trust and seems very nice. She is so perky and like Mary Wilson said "There is one person in the group that someone is always gonna look at and they are always gonna look at you because you make everyone happy." She does make you happy. Everytime I look at her, I can't help but smile. She is just perfect for the group. She has everything that you need. That smile, refreshing and the clothes are just wonderful. To top that all off she's cute and only 11 years old. She got past 2000+ other kids to get here and is so close. It would be horrible to get this far and not make it. That's why I gotta get everyone I know to vote the whole two hours.

My biased opinion is torn between Danielle and Jordan.
    For Jordan I completely agree with both of you. I really think that she would be great in the group because she seems like everybody's best friend. She is fun to watch, she loves to perform and she's a cute girl.
    For Danielle, she looks like she's trying so hard and she's a pretty girl. She also has one of the best voices in the 10. She can dance (when it's choreographed!) and she can pull off energetic performances, as long as she doesn't over do it with the dancing.

I'll admit some bias toward Tori and Taylor mostly because I just love their unique singing style and of course...they're westcoast girls

Beyond that...I would love Jordan to make the group, but I don't think it's necesaarily biased as she wasn't a favorite of mine. I just think she would fit "perfectly" with this group. She may be softer, but she's a great little singer and an awesome dancer and a very supportive member of the final 10.

Andcompletely unbiased....Lucy. She's not near being a favorite of mine. But if you want to go on singing talent alone, I feel she is honestly the best. Like others, I think she needs some work on her dancing, but she may overpower the group anyway and I feel she has a wonderful career ahead of her whether she makes the group or not

FORT Regular
    My biased opinion is I like Danielle. I've always hated when people oversing, so that's part of the reason I like Danielle. Also, I like that she's not as bubbly and perky as the rest, I don't know why I like that about her, but I do. Maybe it's because I'm shy..

My biased opinion is I like Danielle. I've always hated when people oversing, so that's part of the reason I like Danielle. Also, I like that she's not as bubbly and perky as the rest, I don't know why I like that about her, but I do. Maybe it's because I'm shy..
    EricaAlexis: I love your reply to this thread. That's about the most honest and real answer I've ever heard to date

FORT Regular
    My biased picks are Danielle and Jordan. Jordan for the same reasons that everyone else has said, and Danielle because I've been in love with her voice since the first time I've heard it.

My unbiased pick is again, Danielle, as I honestly think that her voice is much better than even Lucy's.

FORT Fan
    Biased...that caught my attention!

Lucy: Amazing, powerful voice. could be competing on AI. Pretty and although isn't the best dancer, groups like these do not usually get into too difficult of moves, she'd be fine in the dancing arena.

Chantel: Another pretty and powerful voice. A unique, pretty look. I feel like she has been a little nervous on the show, maybe because of behind the scene things. I love what I have seen of her and don't think we have even seen the best of her!

AJ: Good-lookin' kid with a nice, soft voice. Always seems to sing on key, dresses cool and moves well to the music.

Jordan: Decent voice, needs work, but so cute, moves well and good energy. Could be a good addition to the group.

Katelyn: Catches your attention with her look, but her performances are less than catching. Seems very sweet, just needs more training before a group like this.

Danielle: Pretty, sweet little "All-American" look, sings on key, but so softly...with a few more lessons she could be an amazing singer. She carries herself well and could fit into this band. She just needs to drop that little pig toy. some hair-styling would be nice too.

Taylor: You see kids like this in every local talent show you go to. see nothing unique about her performances. Vocal range is estremely limited, nasal sound. Cute girl though and moves well.

Tori: Again, you see kids like this every day, but usually at local pageants. vocal range limited and nasal like her sister. Not afraid on stage, but see nothing unique. The sisters have been chosen for that soull fact, that they are sisters and it is a marketing ploy for the show.

Chauncey: I'm glad he got into the group. He really does have a nice quality voice and a great, sweet personality.

Don't know any of them though, so maybe this mine should have been considered "un-biased". Sorry.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I've got a soft spot the size of Scandanavia for Chauncey. He isn't the best singer or the best dancer, but I really wanted him into the group. There's just something about him that makes him likeable.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by poeticjustice
    Biased...that caught my attention!

Lucy: Amazing, powerful voice. could be competing on AI. Pretty and although isn't the best dancer, groups like these do not usually get into too difficult of moves, she'd be fine in the dancing arena.

Chantel: Another pretty and powerful voice. A unique, pretty look. I feel like she has been a little nervous on the show, maybe because of behind the scene things. I love what I have seen of her and don't think we have even seen the best of her!

AJ: Good-lookin' kid with a nice, soft voice. Always seems to sing on key, dresses cool and moves well to the music.

Jordan: Decent voice, needs work, but so cute, moves well and good energy. Could be a good addition to the group.

Katelyn: Catches your attention with her look, but her performances are less than catching. Seems very sweet, just needs more training before a group like this.

Danielle: Pretty, sweet little "All-American" look, sings on key, but so softly...with a few more lessons she could be an amazing singer. She carries herself well and could fit into this band. She just needs to drop that little pig toy. some hair-styling would be nice too.

Taylor: You see kids like this in every local talent show you go to. see nothing unique about her performances. Vocal range is estremely limited, nasal sound. Cute girl though and moves well.

Tori: Again, you see kids like this every day, but usually at local pageants. vocal range limited and nasal like her sister. Not afraid on stage, but see nothing unique. The sisters have been chosen for that soull fact, that they are sisters and it is a marketing ploy for the show.

Chauncey: I'm glad he got into the group. He really does have a nice quality voice and a great, sweet personality.

Don't know any of them though, so maybe this mine should have been considered "un-biased". Sorry.

Just want to add one thing about Danielle because I really do like her, she seems like such a sweetie on the show. People have commented that she has a pure voice and doesn't "over-sing". I agree with this, but a seasoned singer needs to have it all. Look at Jewel for instance, she has a light, pure voice, but also knows how to belt in her songs, giving them a peak, which every song needs and every vocalist needs to know how to do.
    Okay, I'm done.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast