+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Keeping the faith....

FORT Regular

Keeping the faith....

At this point in time I find it really hard to keep rooting for my favorite competitor, which is Danielle. After the first two decisions I figured ok the Thompson sisters, they were bound to get in so maybe there's still a chance that the show may hold some sort of credibility. However, after last night, I find it very hard to believe that there is not an inside influence on who gets in the group. Either way I'm still going to watch the show and see how Danielle shines over everyone even though the producers of the show don't think so. Go Danielle!!
    Do the right thing, vote for Danielle!!!!

Well, I used to be a big Danielle fan, but now, I don't know if I should vote for her anymore.

Danielle is talented. It's just that Chunacy can't make it big. I don't want to put her with someone who seems to me likely to fail. Chancy should try for modelin or even actin. I am just so upset.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Delia
    Well, I used to be a big Danielle fan, but now, I don't know if I should vote for her anymore.

Danielle is talented. It's just that Chunacy can't make it big. I don't want to put her with someone who seems to me likely to fail. Chancy should try for modelin or even actin. I am just so upset.
    I hear ya....I was thinking something along those lines also, but even the people who are horrible that get in the group are going to get so much exposure and recognition....hopefully Danielle has gained enough exposure during the competition to open more opportunities outside of the American Juniors group......

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days
    I hear ya....I was thinking something along those lines also, but even the people who are horrible that get in the group are going to get so much exposure and recognition....hopefully Danielle has gained enough exposure during the competition to open more opportunities outside of the American Juniors group......

I'm sure she has, what is meant to be, will be.

Far From the Place I Love l2hdd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days
    At this point in time I find it really hard to keep rooting for my favorite competitor, which is Danielle. After the first two decisions I figured ok the Thompson sisters, they were bound to get in so maybe there's still a chance that the show may hold some sort of credibility. However, after last night, I find it very hard to believe that there is not an inside influence on who gets in the group. Either way I'm still going to watch the show and see how Danielle shines over everyone even though the producers of the show don't think so. Go Danielle!!
    It is disheartening to see people I don't think are as talented as Danielle getting into the group. I figured the Thompsons were in from the beginning too. I like them. They are cute and they can sing and dance. I had hoped after they were in that the group would gain a little more substance though. I will refrain from making too many Chauncey comments. I don't think he has a strong voice though and if anyone will get swallowed up being in a group, I feel it is him.

Someone posted that since all of the kids have gotten exposure, the show still has the possibility to promote the careers of the kids who don't get in. I agree with that. I don't know if anyone else watched it or not but there was a girl on "America's Most Talented Kids" who played guitar and sang her own original songs. Not the little girl who won but a girl who was like 15 or 16. I think her name was Aubrey. She was really good. Anyway, she got beat out by a girl who danced if I remember correctly. During the closing scenes, Lance Bass, who was a panel judge, went over to her and her mom and talked to them. I heard he offered to rep her with his company. I don't know if it is true or not but I don't have any reason to doubt it.

Maybe Danielle, Lucy & Chantel were not meant for this group. Maybe bigger and better things lay in their futures. Maybe there is a agent or a producer in the audience who will say "You didn't make this group but I have faith in your abilities. I am willing to take you on as a client."

Just thinking out loud...

FORT Regular
    I hope that something can come out of this for all the competitors, especially Danielle. Like you said l2hdd, maybe someone else outside the show will represent them.......

I also think Danielle has a solo voice. Not a band. She is still my fav. contestant, but unfortunetly Chuancy made it so now...I don't know. I don't like seeing my fav. contestant fail 'n if we put her in the group, she might not make it big.

+ Reply to Thread