+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: who would be in the group if...

Vote for Chantel Kohl! Chickenbutt's Avatar

who would be in the group if...

if, all 10 on the contestants sang every night and they tallied all the votes from all the shows, and picked the top 5 from that? (Tori only sang once to get into the top 5, who’s to say that she wouldn’t have messed up on other songs? We have seen others do good one night and then not so good the next night)

if there weren’t any judges…. (what do they need them for anyway?)

if the contestants could pick any song from a different list ever night (one night rock, one night pop, one night oldies…. And so on?)

if they could sing the songs the way they want to…
    Chickenbutt ~:>
    Vote for Chantel Kohl!

click the bunny

hmmmmm

I think it would basically come down to who's the most consistent cuz one bad performance can throw off lots of votes. SO that being said I think it would be Lucy, Danielle, Chauncey, Morgan, and.....Tori (???) I guess. I think there's more talented people who should be in it but theyre not always the most consistent. If i made the band I'd put Chantel, Lucy, Katelyn, Danielle, and AJ.

FORT Fan
    If that's how it was people would basically vote based on consistency. The most consisten would be Danielle, Morgan, Lucy and maybe even Katelyn.

FORT Fan
    Who knows...and who cares?? why start such stupid threads...woulda coulda shoulda...ugh..
    why not have one stupid thread for all the stupid "what if'???

what if elvis was alive?? who would he pick??
    what if a big earthquake happened....who would ryan seacrest save??
    what if Barney comes on the show...who would he dance with???
    who would Mr Rodgers pick if he was alive??

when will the kids on this board add their posts to other threads before starting more new and useless threads???
    (PS...I do hope the mods remove this thread

freebiesite, why don't you stop criticizing the posters and just stop reading if you don't like the threads. If you don't stop, I hope the mods remove you.

and if im not mistaken... chickenbutt is not a child. i could be wrong but that is what i've picked up by reading other posts..
    I Love American Juniors!!!
    Congratulations to DANIELLE WHITE! Lucy Hale, Chauncey Matthews, and Taylor and Tori Thompson!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by zippy
    freebiesite, why don't you stop criticizing the posters and just stop reading if you don't like the threads. If you don't stop, I hope the mods remove you.
    I totally agree Zippy

FORT Newbie
    I am going to tell you who would be in the group if I were the producer it would be Lucy and Chantel(for their great voices) AJ (because he has a lot of fans who would love to see him live) Morgan (because we need more then one boy and he is second best next to AJ) and Katelyn (for the beautiful look) this would be my group and this group would be the one that makes it in the long run.

Canada *I wish Quebec but Ontario for now*
    I would say Chantel Lucy and Danielle for SURE! They are all amazing and SHOULD BE IN THE GROUP INSTEAD OF CHAUNCEY! ok and with those 3 I would say Morgan, and then either AJ or Katelyn.

Vote for Chantel Kohl! Chickenbutt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zippy
    Thank you Zippy
    Chickenbutt ~:>
    Vote for Chantel Kohl!

click the bunny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast