+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: who would be in the group if...

  1. #11
    Vote for Chantel Kohl! Chickenbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Omaha, Ne
    Age
    49
    Posts
    93
    freebiesite,

    it was more a rhetorical questions, that a question i wanted answer....

    as far as the stupid thread.... that’s a good idea, cuz then you would have a place to post and i wouldn't have to read it....
    Chickenbutt ~:>
    Vote for Chantel Kohl!

    click the bunny

  2. #12
    Big Blue - Tayshaun! superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,694
    honestly i don't think it would be much different becuase people aren't being voted in on vocal ability.

  3. #13
    Jordan is #1 Lyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    KY
    Age
    27
    Posts
    90
    if I could pick the group it would be
    Taylor- for her unique voice
    Jordan- for her bubblyness
    Danielle- the shy one
    Aj- the cute one
    the last I am not certain maybe Katelyne or Lucy
    America's biggest mistake is not voting for Jordan. She will always be my American Junior.

  4. #14
    Vote for Chantel Kohl! Chickenbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Omaha, Ne
    Age
    49
    Posts
    93
    I like the way Chantel, Lucy and Katelyn sounded.

    I like Danielle and Jordan... but that would be an all girl band....
    Chickenbutt ~:>
    Vote for Chantel Kohl!

    click the bunny

  5. #15
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by freebiesite
    Who knows...and who cares?? why start such stupid threads...woulda coulda shoulda...ugh..
    why not have one stupid thread for all the stupid "what if'???

    what if elvis was alive?? who would he pick??
    what if a big earthquake happened....who would ryan seacrest save??
    what if Barney comes on the show...who would he dance with???
    who would Mr Rodgers pick if he was alive??

    when will the kids on this board add their posts to other threads before starting more new and useless threads???
    (PS...I do hope the mods remove this thread
    If you think it is stupid then why would you even bother wandering into this thread?? It really boggles the mind. Ya know, you don't HAVE to read this thread or critiscize the people who are posting in it. I personally think that this thread is interesting. Maybe there should be a what if thread.

  6. #16
    FORT Fogey zippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    1,243
    Quote Originally Posted by great4u
    I am going to tell you who would be in the group if I were the producer it would be Lucy and Chantel(for their great voices) AJ (because he has a lot of fans who would love to see him live) Morgan (because we need more then one boy and he is second best next to AJ) and Katelyn (for the beautiful look) this would be my group and this group would be the one that makes it in the long run.
    That's the group I would pick. Then they wouldn't be doing such childish videos.

  7. #17
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by superfly
    honestly i don't think it would be much different becuase people aren't being voted in on vocal ability.

    EXACTLY!

  8. #18
    Vote for Chantel Kohl! Chickenbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Omaha, Ne
    Age
    49
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by poeticjustice
    Quote Originally Posted by superfly
    honestly i don't think it would be much different becuase people aren't being voted in on vocal ability.
    EXACTLY!
    Assuming that Tori and Taylor and Chauncey would sing every song with out fault, and that the judges didn’t influence the voters.... Than i'm sure it would be that way, but I don't think everyone is voting on cuteness... I think that some voters are voting baste on what the judges say, and I would think that some of the singers would have good and bad nights.

    but I would have to agree that a lot voters seam to be voting for the cute kids and it has noting to go with the ability to sing...But they are getting good exposure.

    Really I think all the Kids are very talented I don't think i could get up there and sing.
    Chickenbutt ~:>
    Vote for Chantel Kohl!

    click the bunny

  9. #19
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by claytina9098
    If you think it is stupid then why would you even bother wandering into this thread?? It really boggles the mind. Ya know, you don't HAVE to read this thread or critiscize the people who are posting in it. I personally think that this thread is interesting. Maybe there should be a what if thread.
    There ARE tons of other stupid "what if" threads..."pick your perfect group".." who should"..."what if"..

    boggles the mind...sooo many pointless new threads started here...some with only a few posts...the threads that were more important are then pushed to the next page *ie, the threads on the contestants

    and ...while you attack me why dont you read the rules of the message board about NO personal attacks...

    and why dont you see if there is a similar thread before starting yet another one??? this is all rehash JMO>>> thanks

  10. #20
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by freebiesite
    There ARE tons of other stupid "what if" threads..."pick your perfect group".." who should"..."what if"..

    boggles the mind...sooo many pointless new threads started here...some with only a few posts...the threads that were more important are then pushed to the next page *ie, the threads on the contestants

    and ...while you attack me why dont you read the rules of the message board about NO personal attacks...

    and why dont you see if there is a similar thread before starting yet another one??? this is all rehash JMO>>> thanks

    Why don't I read the message board rules about attacking other members? I didn't mean it as a personal attack I was just honestly wondering why, if you thought threads like these were stupid, would you wander into them instead of just ignoring them. I think that your first post in this thread was a personal attack to the person who started this thread but that's just me. I'm not the one even starting new threads about this kind of stuff but I'm really just curious to know why you wouldn't just ignore these threads?? I could go on and on but I'm really not in the mood.
    Last edited by claytina9098; 07-26-2003 at 12:43 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.