+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happens when American Juniors is over?

What happens when American Juniors is over?

I was just wondering what happens to the (lucky) kids who didn't make the band on American Juniors after it's over? Do you think they'll get signed to a record deal, like lots of contestants on American Idol did? I hope so, because most of the singers left are better off without the band, but I'd still like to see them pursue music careers. Can you imagine a band with Lucy, Chantel, and Katelyn?? Wouldn't that sound awesome?! And I'd love to see Danielle go solo, because I think she'd get lost in a band since her voice is so pure and she's not trying too hard like the other people. What do u guys think??

Splendid Street Urchin Gavroche's Avatar
    I don't see many of them getting recording contracts like after AI simply because there aren't many kids on the charts by themselves. At the same time, if anyone were to get signed, it could be Lucy because she doesn't sound as much like a kid as the others.
    "Allons enfants de la patrie..."
    Long Live Us!

Claymate #1493

Congratulations Taylor, Tori, Chauncey, Lucy, Danielle!
    Go Audrey!

This is what I'd do, I'd make two groups, the 5 that don't make it, make them into a separate group. I have a feeling they could be just as or even more successful. Look at Ruben and Clay, Ruben won, but Clay is beating him in the record sales.

I doubt that would happen, but just an idea.

FORT Regular
    I think it would be a smart idea to take the kids that don't make the group and create a second amercian juniors and then market both the groups together.... just a thought
    Do the right thing, vote for Danielle!!!!

FORT Regular
    Here is what I think will be become of those that are left if they don't make the group:

AJ - I don't see him ever going alone into music. However, he will probably be able to get any woman he wants when he gets old enough. Maybe he will be part of some boy band.

Danielle - She will continue to sing and probably look for outlets such as AJ. I suspect that she will move into minor recording work and use that as a springboard to go solo in a few years.

Chantel/Lucy - Although both are power ballad singers, which America seems to like, I could only see either of them going solo if they develop something unique or especially outstanding with their voice. If they do, then they will probably find some way to get into the music industry. If not, then I can easily see them as lounge singers.

Morgon - He will continue performing and looking for ways to showcase his talent. Although I don't think he will become a figure in the music industry, he will be successful as some sort of entertainer. He just has to find his niche.

Jordan - If she develops her voice a bit, I could see her as the next Britany Spears type of figure. If not, then I don't think music will be in her future.

Katelyn - Perhaps she will take the judges advice and become a model. It would be difficult for her to develop her voice in a short enough time to break into music as a teen, which is what her image would desperatly need.

Far From the Place I Love l2hdd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yahright
    This is what I'd do, I'd make two groups, the 5 that don't make it, make them into a separate group. I have a feeling they could be just as or even more successful. Look at Ruben and Clay, Ruben won, but Clay is beating him in the record sales.
    I think that would be a good idea too! At this point it is looking to me like the group is going to be made up of younger kids. Their style and songs will appeal to a young crowd but isn't going to be sucked up by teens. Why not make a group from the older kids? I would be much inclined to buy a CD from Lucy, Chantel, Katelyn, Danielle and Morgan(?) than from Taylor, Tori, Chauncey, Jordan and A.J.

This is based on Lucy and Chantel not making the group. There is a possibility Chantel will make the group in which case, I would need to rethink the "group #2" CD.

FORT Fan
    The kids are a bit young to be sought after by record labels, even though they are talented. Most labels wait until they are at least 16, 17. Good training though.

i think that they can get record deals and still get on the charts for those who dont make it when michael jackson started his solo career he had hits and stuff and he was only a kid

Jordan Fan + #1 Cedes fan trunks's Avatar
    Yep, I'd on the last episode or something, announce that the remaining five will also get some kind of group deal with them or something.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson5is#1
    i think that they can get record deals and still get on the charts for those who dont make it when michael jackson started his solo career he had hits and stuff and he was only a kid

The "King of Pop" is a legendary exception!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast