+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What happens when American Juniors is over?

SOmething tells me AJ and Lucy will be in the group next.

Then that means these would not make it.....

Danielle
    JOrdan
    Katelyn
    Morgan
    Chantal

I personally rather have these 5 as the group though.

FORT Fogey
    Hm.. I could see the 3 "teens" (Katelyn, Lucy, and Chantel), in a group, or just Lucy and Katelyn, and then they'd find someone else instead of Chantel... Jordan needs a few more years in order to do ANYTHING... Morgan's pretty much set, and he's been on a lot of talent-type shows, done talent-type things (recordings for cds, etc)... AJ has average talent, he's just a heart-throb figure, and Danielle could get a solo career....

BUT, I think maybe Fox should add 2 more to the 5, making it a 7 piece band.... and a lot you think one of the 3 "teens" will make it, and then AJ... well if you're going to pick the "teen girl" that would fit the best in the band, it would be Katelyn. Her voice isn't as "powerful", like Lucy's... Lucy's vocals would over-power the group, and Chantel's just wouldn't fit at all. Katelyn's voice would blend nicely, and that's a thing you should think about....

-Rach

FORT Fan
    Well I think many of you are dreaming...fox is NOT continuing american juniors...and the ratings are dropping really fast..this past weeks show was number 54...

Now...IF the ratings were higher, if there was more "buzz" in the press, tv etc about juniors...like there was for Idols last year...then there might be some hope..but NOT really..

last years Idols ONLY Kelly is really doing good...and of course Ruben and Clay this year..

if Kim Locke, Trencye, Rickey smith, Kim Cauldwell and Josh do NOT have record contracts what makes you think that companies are going to sign up kids?? kids who were on a show with bad ratings??? Hellooo...reality check...

the best thing you can do is vote in your favorite...my vote goes to Lucy...

maybe the "juniors" band will have some success...kids sat tv show or after school specials...made for video specials..or whatever...maybe the kids in it will have a LOT of success in the future...
    maybe some of the others will continue to persue their dreams and hopefully we will hear from them too...

but to think that there are big record companies out there to "snap" up all these kids and form groups...and put in the top 20...and then the semi finalists?? well...yeah...we have a briidge in brooklyn for sale too ???

Quote Originally Posted by freebiesite
    Well I think many of you are dreaming...fox is NOT continuing american juniors...and the ratings are dropping really fast..this past weeks show was number 54...

Now...IF the ratings were higher, if there was more "buzz" in the press, tv etc about juniors...like there was for Idols last year...then there might be some hope..but NOT really..

last years Idols ONLY Kelly is really doing good...and of course Ruben and Clay this year..

if Kim Locke, Trencye, Rickey smith, Kim Cauldwell and Josh do NOT have record contracts what makes you think that companies are going to sign up kids?? kids who were on a show with bad ratings??? Hellooo...reality check...

the best thing you can do is vote in your favorite...my vote goes to Lucy...

maybe the "juniors" band will have some success...kids sat tv show or after school specials...made for video specials..or whatever...maybe the kids in it will have a LOT of success in the future...
    maybe some of the others will continue to persue their dreams and hopefully we will hear from them too...

but to think that there are big record companies out there to "snap" up all these kids and form groups...and put in the top 20...and then the semi finalists?? well...yeah...we have a briidge in brooklyn for sale too ???

i know i know...i get what ur sayin but I just think its a shame that so much talent is going to waste. SOme of the people on the show, I don't think should be in the bad but I think all of em have what it takes to be some kind of an entertainer.....like u said, there's not a lot of record companies just waiting to offer them contracts, but I mean I have a good feeling that Lucy, and maybe Danielle aren't going to get into the group, but if they had the chance to make an album it would probably do better than the group is going to. but ya the sad part is, in reality, they're probably going to spend the rest of their teen years tryin to break into the music industry, and they probably never will. They'll grow up and have boring jobs, remembering the show American Juniors and the talentless people they lost to, thinking about what could've been....

FORT Regular
    Michael Jackson didn't turn out so well. I hope none of the kids turn out like him.

Quote Originally Posted by XBlondeAngelX27
    i know i know...i get what ur sayin but I just think its a shame that so much talent is going to waste.... they're probably going to spend the rest of their teen years tryin to break into the music industry, and they probably never will. They'll grow up and have boring jobs, remembering the show American Juniors and the talentless people they lost to, thinking about what could've been....
    Oh, I don't know about that. Talent isn't going to waste just because it isn't being exploited by the music industry. They'll probably go home and go back to school, where they can be involved in all the sorts of things kids should be doing. They can continue to take lessons, perform in community theater, sing at church, school, local events. They can play sports, run for student council, graduate from high school, go to college, study music (or not), get decent jobs, raise families, and be great members of the community. They could run the local dance studio, lead the community choir or direct the school play. They can share their talent anywhere they go. And they'll probably look back on this summer as a pretty cool experience. (Except maybe for Taylor, who may spend the rest of her life trying to live down that silly cheeseburger video.)

Quote Originally Posted by stlouischili
    Michael Jackson didn't turn out so well. I hope none of the kids turn out like him.
    Huh? What's wrong with Michael Jackson?

Um, where to begin about MJ....He's all kinds of messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by yahright
    Huh? What's wrong with Michael Jackson?
    yeah i know there isnt anything wrong with him if your wondering about his looks i know the reason for that and his latest album Invincible even did good You Rock My World was a hit

sorry for gettin off topic peoples

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12