+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now Our Votes Will Count

FORT Fan
    This was the purpose of my original post...

While Chantel and AJ may be the favorites for 4th chair, nobody knows exactly who will be 4th chair. The past two weeks, it would've been awfully shocking if Tori and Chauncey didn't get in. Next week, there is no clear-cut favorite. It wouldn't even surprise me if Lucy snuck up and took 4th chair. It's either going to be AJ, Chantel, or Lucy...but nobody knows exactly who.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days
    In response to the title of this thread, "Now Our Votes Will Count"....No they won't!!! They haven't counted from the beginning of the competition. It's so freaking obvious that the show, its producers, etc. have already decided who they want in the group. I will guarantee that the final two will be AJ and Chantel. At this point in time they've already made the top 3 when they shouldn't have. It just makes me sick that competitors like Chauncey got into the group over Danielle and Lucy...

later
    You're right. Next week probably Chantel or Lucy...the final week AJ.
    BUT you never know, they could throw us a twist!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days
    In response to the title of this thread, "Now Our Votes Will Count"....No they won't!!! They haven't counted from the beginning of the competition. It's so freaking obvious that the show, its producers, etc. have already decided who they want in the group. I will guarantee that the final two will be AJ and Chantel. At this point in time they've already made the top 3 when they shouldn't have. It just makes me sick that competitors like Chauncey got into the group over Danielle and Lucy...

later
    The votes will count. There is no clear favorite for 4th chair- that's my point. You say the final two will be AJ and Chantel...most people here agree with you...but in what order? It could be AJ, Chantel, or even Lucy next week. No one knows.

Of course if you vote for someone that doesn't have a large fan base (i.e. Danielle), it's going to seem like your votes don't count. But if you are voting for AJ, Chantel, or Lucy, EVERY vote will count next week.

What I want to know is: Where did AJ's votes from last week go? I think the producers have been pushing him, and I expect to see more of that next week. I wonder if the "chick magnet" thing is growing old with the voters. I still think we could be in for a surprise next week. It all depends on who the Chauncey votes go to next.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by zippy
    What I want to know is: Where did AJ's votes from last week go? I think the producers have been pushing him, and I expect to see more of that next week. I wonder if the "chick magnet" thing is growing old with the voters. I still think we could be in for a surprise next week. It all depends on who the Chauncey votes go to next.
    I think alot of us on this message board get too caught up on fanbases. AJ's votes didn't go anywhere- I'm sure his fans still voted for him.

But what you may be forgetting is that there is still a significant amount of people out there who simply vote for the best each week (like myself). I am not particularly attached to any one contestant- each week, I watch and listen closely, then vote for the best. The past 3 weeks, I've voted for Chantel, Danielle, and Lucy, respectively, because I thought that they were the best of the week.

Especially now with no clear-cut favorite, it should come down to who performs the best and who receives the strongest endorsement from the judges...not necessarily who has the strongest fanbase, because I think AJ, Chantel, and Lucy are all relatively equal in that aspect.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12